Andrade vs Sexton was the real FOTN

I knew they wasn't gonna give it to them because they're women. Shame on the UFC discriminating like that, Andrade and Sexton deserved it.

I knew they wasn't gonna give it to them because they're women. Shame on the UFC discriminating like that, Andrade and Sexton deserved it.

maybe if ufc had the beat down of the night..... that would be a winner. props to rosi for showing great heart tho.

Who did get FOTN then? I watched all the fights live and those two ladies stole the show Phone Post 3.0

I think Luke Barnatt v Andrew craig got it. Totally agree sexton v Andrade should have taken the bonus Phone Post 3.0

The fight was one sided despite Rosie throwing back the whole time and even rocking Andrade on a couple of occasions. Crazy heart by Rosie, crazy fight, the girls deserved a bonus no doubt.

Amazing warriors but I wouldn't want that type of fight encouraged - it was completely one-sided. Should have been stopped in the second round

Great fight, glad it wasn't stopped. Those girls needed to decide that fight, not the ref, nor the fans.

No that was ass whoopin of the night. Rosi offered up very little offense and just took a beating.

Barnett vs Craig was closer and Craig landed some decent shots before getting bingo'd

I'm sorry but how was that a good fight? Amazing heart shown by Rosi but it wasn't remotely competitive. Phone Post 3.0

Elias Cepeda - 

Amazing warriors but I wouldn't want that type of fight encouraged - it was completely one-sided. Should have been stopped in the second round

stopped based on what?  Rosi was intelligently defending herself and even got a TD at the end of the 2nd round.

women do not need different rules. if you can't watch women fight then don't.

Agree 100% with Elias (and Joe Rogan & Dana White for that matter). Should have been stopped in the second round due to excessive punishment.

minotauro11 - I'm sorry but how was that a good fight? Amazing heart shown by Rosi but it wasn't remotely competitive. Phone Post 3.0

You are 100% correct. Admittedly, Sexton would deserve any bonus money she got, though. What heart.

That was not fight of the night. It was completely one side beat down.

Poet of Gore -
Elias Cepeda - 

stopped based on what?  Rosi was intelligently defending herself and even got a TD at the end of the 2nd round.

women do not need different rules. if you can't watch women fight then don't.

Stopped on the basis that she was not effectively defending herself in any way. Has nothing to do with her being a woman. That was one of the roughest sustained beatings Ive ever seen in MMA Phone Post

I thought Iaquinta-Hallman deserved FOTN

Competitive fight =/= FOTN.

That is a misconception. Anderson vs Forrest is as one-sided as a fight can possible get, yet it's considered one of the greatest fights ever (rightfully so).

Anyway, I also think the ladies earned it.

Rosie Sexton is tough as old boots.

There is no quit in that girl.

She gave away 14 years in age and still stayed in there till the end.

You have to respect how tough she is to absorb so much yet still keep fighting and trying to mount an attack.

It wasn't her night last night but I think she earnt a lot more respect in defeat.

DatSpider - Competitive fight =/= FOTN.

That is a misconception. Anderson vs Forrest is as one-sided as a fight can possible get, yet it's considered one of the greatest fights ever (rightfully so).

Anyway, I also think the ladies earned it.

This is the first time Ive ever heard someone call that fight one of the greatest of all time, for whatever that's worth. Also, a less than one rd surgical finish is nothing like the 15 min uncontested hammer smashing that went on Sat Phone Post