Andre Ward back in training

dre Ward back in training

October 1, 2008

By InsideFighting Wire

2004 Olympic Gold Medalist and top-10 world rated, Andre “S.O.G.” Ward (16-0, 11 KOs) received clearance from Doctor Warren King to resume his regular training schedule. 

Ward, who had suffered an injury to his right knee, underwent arthroscopic surgery early last month.

is this the dude from Sam Sheridan's book?

bleier - is this the dude from Sam Sheridan's book?
yup!

I hope this improves his chin.

http://www.AFightersHeart.com/ 

JRS3 - I hope this improves his chin.

lol, that always kills me. Kid has been fighting since he was almost a baby, wins olympic gold and is undefeated as a pro. If a guy fighting at those levels for so long was actually "fragile" he wouldn't have made it this far

ttt

thanks xakx!

Elias Cepeda - 
JRS3 - I hope this improves his chin.

lol, that always kills me. Kid has been fighting since he was almost a baby, wins olympic gold and is undefeated as a pro. If a guy fighting at those levels for so long was actually "fragile" he wouldn't have made it this far

that was actually the same argument made about roy jones. I think he has one of those lennox lewis chins, lennox was no ray mercer or tex cobb. but lennox chin was actually pretty good. as a n amatuer from 83-88 he only fought top international comp. then from about his 15th pro fight he only fought champions and top contenders and people will say he was china chinned. ward is solid and comes in shape and has a quiet fire about him. he will be a champ one day soon

I think so too pharo. Good analogies