Andrei Arlovski Vs. Junior Dos Santos

Who do you think would win?

Both have power, Andrei a little more technique and cardio, Dos Santos a lot more chin.

I'd pick Dos Santos by TKO in the 1st round.

Although, Andrei was able to beat Werdum in 2007, I also think he'd have no trouble beating Stefan Struve, would beat Cro Cop, would beat Yvel, would beat Gonzaga, and already did beat Nelson.

Honestly? Dos Santos really only needs one clean shot.

Sad but true.

Interesting fact, Arlovski knocked Nelson the fuck out with one punch and JDS threw everything he had and couldn't put him away.

Jons Forsberg - a little mroe chin? I'd say JDS has a lot more chin than Arlovski.

Poopyface TomatoNose - Who do you think would win?

Both have power, Andrei a little more technique and cardio, Dos Santos A LOT MORE CHIN.

I'd pick Dos Santos by TKO in the 1st round.

Although, Andrei was able to beat Werdum in 2007, I also think he'd have no trouble beating Stefan Struve, would beat Cro Cop, would beat Yvel, would beat Gonzaga, and already did beat Nelson.

Dude, no offense, but do you have any reading comprehension? I said a lot more chin from the get go.

Barely even a fight. I like AA, but jds would ko him. Phone Post

Arlovski is a great talent. I'd pay to watch him fight anyone in the immediate future.

You never know. Good matchup really.

Hands 'a flyin'

Arlovski showed decent chin in the Bigfoot fight.

Jons Forsberg - I don't think JDS would have been KOed by the shots that Pedro Rizzo, Tim Sylvia and Rogers put him down with.

Holy shit, you've been here since '01 and you think that Rizzo's fucking insane combo wouldn't have puts JDS down too? I agree on the other two, but come on homey...broken nose that bad can put even the best fighter down for the count.

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa168/theluck462/fight/Overhandright.gif

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/nokaut/RizzoKTFOArlovski2.gif

Junior wins by KO in the first.

arlovskis in a tough spot right now. I still think hed give a lot of the top HW's problems, but with such a weak chin hes going to keep losing fights that he should win

Arlovski with better boxing easily Phone Post

Ha..Andrei has been losing ever since I cursed him in St Louis for giving me the evil eye in the elevator. Again I say..haaa!!!

Junior would wip him

AA is gunshy now and doesn't commit to his punches.
JDS doesn't have that problem.

JDS takes it.

JDS by just turning up Phone Post

AA all day

I take Arlovski in this one. He is extremely technical and very fast for a heavyweight. He does have a weakened chin but he is far more dangerous than some of the "fans" on here are giving him credit for. He has lost a few, but he is still a stellar striker and submission artist and would give JDS problems. Phone Post

Arlovski has more power and is more technical. Jds has a better chin. If arlovski came in with a good game plan and didn't do anything wild (like a flying knee) he would have a great shot at beating jds. Phone Post

Bobby Lupo is correct, if Arlovski fought JDS the same way he fought bigfoot, I think junior would walk him down and put him away