Andy Ristie vs Robin van Roosmalen at Glory 20

CLINT NJHC - I always ask you when you're coming to the NYC/NJ area and you always hide from me! Please come here, I need to watch Glory live!

we'll be back in that area at some point this year; Madison Square Garden Theater, NJ central/shire, Atlantic City are all possibles.

TTT Phone Post 3.0

GLORY World Series - 
CLINT NJHC - I always ask you when you're coming to the NYC/NJ area and you always hide from me! Please come here, I need to watch Glory live!

we'll be back in that area at some point this year; Madison Square Garden Theater, NJ central/shire, Atlantic City are all possibles.

Yes! You just made my day. VU.

How would one watxh glory in Australia, is there a stream i can purchase? Phone Post 3.0

Domizm - How would one watxh glory in Australia, is there a stream i can purchase? Phone Post 3.0

we literally just got a deal in place with a new streaming provider by the name of EverSport, they provide really heavy-duty streaming firepower on a global scale. In Australia you should be able to buy a live stream, HD, of the Superfight Series and the GLORY 19 card for a combined something like $30 USD I think. I might be off with the price, I don't have the details to hand, but that number rings a bell

Love it.

RVR is imo one of the most exciting fighters. The pace is high, he has power and his combos are very beautiful and he throws them actively. Ristie is a very dangerous opponent with lots of power and unpredictable style

I believe Ristie takes it again but it will be great.

When is Davit Kiria fighting again? one of my favorite kickboxers, I love the guy and his fights

GLORY World Series -
Domizm - How would one watxh glory in Australia, is there a stream i can purchase? Phone Post 3.0

we literally just got a deal in place with a new streaming provider by the name of EverSport, they provide really heavy-duty streaming firepower on a global scale. In Australia you should be able to buy a live stream, HD, of the Superfight Series and the GLORY 19 card for a combined something like $30 USD I think. I might be off with the price, I don't have the details to hand, but that number rings a bell

Awesome, thanks! Look forward to it Phone Post 3.0

Glory TTT Phone Post 3.0

Always showing support for glory! Phone Post 3.0

I love ristie. His style is the most entertaining mixing in knees so fluid. The knee he hit kiria w was an absolute thing of beauty. Phone Post 3.0

What are the chances of Glory incorporating elbows into their rules? Glory is an excellent product, perhaps the best in combat sports today, but it's heartbreaking seeing guys like Nathan Corbett fighting crippled without their primary weapons. Full Thai rules can slow fights down and blur the lines between grappling and striking, but I think just adding elbows would be fantastic.

TTT Glory how I love thee

Proteus The Invincible - What are the chances of Glory incorporating elbows into their rules? Glory is an excellent product, perhaps the best in combat sports today, but it's heartbreaking seeing guys like Nathan Corbett fighting crippled without their primary weapons. Full Thai rules can slow fights down and blur the lines between grappling and striking, but I think just adding elbows would be fantastic.

Will never happen; we don't want fights stopped on cuts and that happens far too often with elbows.

Besides which, as new as we are to the USA, kickboxing and its rules are well established. Most kickboxers don't train extensively with the elbow; instead they spend a lot of extra time on their boxing skills. For us to change the rules to benefit one or two elbow-fighters would be to the detriment of most other kickboxers and would change the game.

We're about fast-paced, high-impact fights which end in KO's rather than cuts. For elbow-work look to MMA, Muay Thai and the Mrs when you're snoring next to her on the couch during some rom-com she put on. 

GLORY World Series - 
Proteus The Invincible - What are the chances of Glory incorporating elbows into their rules? Glory is an excellent product, perhaps the best in combat sports today, but it's heartbreaking seeing guys like Nathan Corbett fighting crippled without their primary weapons. Full Thai rules can slow fights down and blur the lines between grappling and striking, but I think just adding elbows would be fantastic.

Will never happen; we don't want fights stopped on cuts and that happens far too often with elbows.

Besides which, as new as we are to the USA, kickboxing and its rules are well established. Most kickboxers don't train extensively with the elbow; instead they spend a lot of extra time on their boxing skills. For us to change the rules to benefit one or two elbow-fighters would be to the detriment of most other kickboxers and would change the game.

We're about fast-paced, high-impact fights which end in KO's rather than cuts. For elbow-work look to MMA, Muay Thai and the Mrs when you're snoring next to her on the couch during some rom-com she put on. 

What about the clinch? Überreem is no more

GLORY World Series - 

I must admit, that's very disappointing to hear, but I can see how cuts could be problematic with Glory's tournament format, as well as how altering established rules would be difficult. Still, it just doesn't feel right that a guy like Nathan Corbett, one of the very best strikers in the world, doesn't really belong in Glory, the biggest striking organisation in the world, because the rules force him to fight at a severe disadvantage. Either way, thanks for the response and I'll surely be tuning in for Glory 20.

Proteus The Invincible - 
GLORY World Series - 

I must admit, that's very disappointing to hear, but I can see how cuts could be problematic with Glory's tournament format, as well as how altering established rules would be difficult. Still, it just doesn't feel right that a guy like Nathan Corbett, one of the very best strikers in the world, doesn't really belong in Glory, the biggest striking organisation in the world, because the rules force him to fight at a severe disadvantage. Either way, thanks for the response and I'll surely be tuning in for Glory 20.

Very cool, glad to have your company for Friday April 3 ;)

No offence but don't really agree with the take on Corbett. We don't allow elbows but that doesn't suddenly incapacitate someone as a striker. Punches, kicks, knees... there's a lot of variety available in terms of striking options. Elbows are Nathan's best weapon as you say but GLORY is kickboxing not MT so perhaps it's a case of not crossing over well from one discipline to another. Likewise we see kickboxers who are world class in their game going to fight under MT rules and struggling immensely with the clinch and the scoring system. They are similar sports visually but rather different in practice. 

Lion Fights do some great MT events, have you checked them out?

simonpe - 
GLORY World Series - 

What about the clinch? Überreem is no more

we have a rule which requires "active clinch" and it is at the referee's discretion. If one fighter takes a grip on the other and is just ragdolling him and smashing the shit out of him or they are both going crazy with knees, that will be allowed to flow. As soon as it locks into a stalemate, the referee will break it. 

I dont know why people want elbows in Glory. I also like the active clinch rule in Glory. Only thing I would wish a change is sweeps. I wish they wouldn't be illegal. Its cool as fuck when someone catches the bodykick and then kicks the other leg out of the guy and makes him go down

I like elbow attacks, they are great but Glory is kickboxing, not thai boxing. If you want to watch some Muay Thai in US with good production, there is Lion Fight. So there's that: You can watch Glory and Lion Fight. Other giving fantastic kickboxing fights, other giving great MT fights. Then there is of course fights from Thailand, there is a guy who uploads HD fights from the stadiums, goes by the youtube name Muay Ties

Here is a great fight MT fight uploaded by the guy. Sorry for going bit OT

Dont know how to embed, whatever I do it fails so here is just a link. Crazy fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sqNJG7E2pk

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Man this is gonna be a great fight strait non stop action.Andie Ristie reminds me of a razor blade Phone Post 3.0