Anik + Rogan = the best commentating team in MMA

WAR GOLDIE!
http://urdirt.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Goldberg.jpg

If a bluenamer can help me with the pic?

They sound good so far, but I also liked goldie.

They sound good so far, but I also liked goldie.

No... just no.

I miss Tito and Mir. No, not really.

I miss Tito and Mir. No, not really.

Not a big fan of Aniks shirt. Yes homo. Phone Post

Anik is pretty good, but he looks like a kid. Older guys lend an air of legitimacy, at least to old guys like me.

UFC has the 18-35ers in the bag, I wish they would work to appeal more to older demographics. Phone Post

Anik is terrible to listen to,hurts my ears.

He's not bad. No Goldie though. Phone Post

Anik is a cybernetic organism. Living tissue over a dull, rusty endoskeleton. Phone Post

I wouldn't say they are the best, but they are better than Rogan and Goldy.

another good thing anik does is he lets rogan riff.  thats when joe is at his best.  goldie cuts the flow with idiotic statements too often. 

I'd rather see someone with fighting experience in there if we don't have Goldie; like Florian, Bas, Mir, Sonnen, Couture...

damane08 - 
cross3dout - 
Chareth Cutestory -
Master Bater - 
Brady Spawn Killed My Texans -  I am not a fan at all I want Goldie back Phone Post

this

. Phone Post

Anik's boring and dry. Seems like he kills the energy. I would like to see Schiavello or Bas.

gooddoc - 

I'd rather see someone with fighting experience in there if we don't have Goldie; like Florian, Bas, Mir, Sonnen, Couture...

thats not play by play

Wrong. Anik is a boring yawn with no color. Goldberg is missed Phone Post

Anik left the first 20 seconds of the Jury/Johnson fight silent.  Joe actually started doing PBP.   Anik was trying to be a fucking color commentator.

omlet de fromage -
damane08 - 
cross3dout - 
Chareth Cutestory -
Master Bater - 
Brady Spawn Killed My Texans -  I am not a fan at all I want Goldie back Phone Post

this

. Phone Post

This! Phone Post