Anik Tougher than Covington?

No bro it’s not real lol

Nobody has to apologize for calling cops for being ambushed in public. UFC fighter or not. Those who criticize him for that are for the most part the biggest pussies who would’ve done way worse than he has.

2 Likes

I’m an adult. I understand that. Colby haters think he’s supposed to be a G and not call the police when a bunch of hoodlems run up on him and hit him

What a faggot. Takes advantage of beef with Colby to kiss up to Modelo. ROFL. Colby continues to sit back and relax while the fake corrupt snowflakes–Masvidal, Anik, Khabib, Woodley, Belal, Din Thomas, etc make fools out of themselves.

Like you said, the owner of the restaurant called the police. And if somebody did 15K worth of damage to my watch plus I needed my teeth fixed because I already beat this motherfuckers ass but he has to wear a mask and punch me from behind and can’t even do it alone, I’m 100% pressing charges and getting my bread.

4 Likes

Ok so we’ll let this one slide. What about the boomerang incident in Australia with Werdum?

he didn’t call the cops there either.
werdumb was charged because this was posted online and if police in Australia have evidence of a crime being committed they act upon it whether the person assaulted reported it or not. This is to avoid witness intimidation, and none of this refusing to cooperate bullshit. if they see it they charge you.

He is throwing every desperate, dirty low attack there is but is still barely getting any traction. It’s still entertaining but says more about the state of current MMA rather than Colby.