Anik Tougher than Covington?

5 Likes

5 Likes

He really should keep his bitchass opinion to himself though. Not his job and very unprofessional. Either relieve his role as a commentator or shut the fuck up.

6 Likes

Fake tough guy Anik.

neil degrasse tyson we got a badass over here GIF

1 Like

MMAFPRESS is a known parody twitter account. It’s just for comedy

1 Like

He didn’t say that

It sounded realistic enough. I guess the “pull up” and “cut from that cloth” might be made up. Then again I got this from Facebook so it could be fake. It would be amazing if it was real and worth a slap to Anik if it was. Damn you guys making me doubt my own threads!

2 Likes

On sight

Don’t mess with these guys

has this thing ever publish a peer reviewed paper apart from the Chippendales dance routine or a brief from it’s lawyer for sexual assault accusations (allegedly lol)

What’s a Florian, isn’t that some cunt that sells flowers?

I remember when the florist used to be in the Octagon and thought what the fuck is Seinfeld doing in there?

FLORIAN

‘a person selling other people’s flowers, yet claiming them to be his own’

2 Likes

yes GIF

Colby’s surprise weigh-in was better than any Belal fight.

3 Likes

I remember when Chris Gutierrez was fighting someone and Anik in the commentary said, this is two fighters who dont have custody of their kids, fighting each other. Chris was so mad about that he snitched on Anik’s infidelities.

Dude is badass for that alone, not many people would commit to that bet and go through with it. It’s weird you’re a Diaz fan but also a stan of a guy with a completely fake personality who is known for snitching.

How is he known for snitching?

His haters like to pretend like he ran inside and dialed 911 when it was really the owner of the club who openly admitted they called the police

1 Like

This fake or real? If real, Dana has to buy a new muzzle for his noisy megalomaniac Chihuahua. Anik taking the asslicking of surrounding “professionals” a bit to his head. “Oh my god. Anik knows how to pronounce the fighter names perfectly.”