Another Diego pic request please

Guess there's no point in asking for gifs of the flurries during the fught. Phone Post 3.0

As said i often pick diego to lose but i never root against him Phone Post 3.0

Diego is monumental Phone Post 3.0

D, would you also not be hugely proud of Gil for letting it all hang when he was still in line for a title shot and had the fight won going into the 3rd? And he nearly paid the price but still worked his way out like a boss/champ/warrior, just like he worked out of the first kick miss where he got his back taken.

Gil did not need to brawl but did. That should get just as huge props. Diego is a mad man but he had nothing to lose. Gil had everything to lose but still brawled.

Diego is a crazy SOB though and we all love him for it.

True that Wasa-B. That's a little hard to explain but I completely understand and agree with your assessment. The faces of each fighter are total opposites as well.

D241 - 

Since we're talking about me and my 7 yr old, let me also tell you about how his first month of 1st grade he saw me everday that month except for 1 Sunday and he was student of the month.

This year in 2nd grade, my 7yr old was the only student to get 15 spelling words, and the 5 bonus spelling words right, the first two weeks of school.  I just had parent teacher conference last week and she gave me a report that this father is proud of.

He went to the Texas State fair on Friday and told me, "Dad, I saw a guy wearing a shirt that said 'Best Dad in the World'". I said "Yeah"?, and my son replied to me, "He was wrong".

I earn special moments with my son, don't try to taint it with your negativity.  I also spend more time with my sons than anyone else does including their mom.

I don't see how watching Diego Sanchez fioght can be an special moment with your son.

I'm a father of two. One is 8 years old and I can't even imagine allow him to watch MMA let alone make a "special moment" of it.

I just don't get it, man.

besides that

Good for you man and sorry for the harsh...