Another Diego pic request please

Fight is so epic I just love seeing pictures of it. Where the hell is Tracey Lee or Esther Lin when you need them?

Anyways, round 3, referee breaks the fight to have the doctor check on Diego's eye....again.

Doc gives the ok, puts both fighters in neutral corners. Diego has his dukes up, blood all over his chest and face, and Diego kind of smiles and bites on to his mouthpiece with a look that says "I'm a fucking warrior and I am here to kill or be killed".

It is at the 3 minute and 51 second mark of the this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSGMxaTSZhM

Phone Post 3.0

You are the man!!!

TY

It's funny early on in both the careers of Wanderlei and Diego, I didn't like them. Not interviews, way of life, but the warrior spirit they exhibit when in the ring/cage, has made me a fan of both and both are my favorite fighters.

I may pick Diego to lose some fights, but I will want him to win every one of them. War Diego Sanchez, you are warrior is all about.

diego made that mean face the whole fight

he does every fight

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/563/095/GilbertMelendezandDiegoSanchezEstherLinMMAFighting10-20-13_crop_north.jpg?w=650&h=440&q=75http://cdn1.sbnation.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/21436003/100_diego_sanchez_vs_gilbert_melendez.0_standard_352.0.jpghttp://www.scifighting.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Diego-Sanchez-harnessing-his-lightning-powers.-Getty-e1371254312677.jpghttp://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/10/7768202-590x392.jpghttp://cdn1.sbnation.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/21440453/100_diego_sanchez_vs_gilbert_melendez.0_standard_352.0.jpghttp://fightparrot.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Diego-Sanchez-602x375.jpghttp://cdn2.sbnation.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/21443089/213_diego_sanchez_vs_gilbert_melendez.0_standard_352.0.jpg

He looked so angry during fighting it was crazy!
Heart of a warrior for sure! Phone Post

Man I have been watching mma for over 20 years and how I feel about what I saw it's as if it was my first time watching an mma fight.  I am just so proud of Diego Sanchez and what he brings to the table. I have watched football for even longer than mma and I don't get new emotions for football like I did when I saw Diego/Melendez.  

What made it even more special is my 7yr old got to watch the fight with me. It was a special bonding moment as he knows how much I love and talk about fighting, but he rarely gets to watch fights with me. Well, he watched Melendez and Sanchez and during the fight he looks up at me and smiles and says, "man this is a good fight dad". I told him I know.

Proudly, I told my son, "Do you see this guy son?(Diego) He has blood all over, he's losing the fight, but he keeps coming forward. He keeps trying to turn the fight around, no matter how badly he appears to be down. He is not giving up Antonio, he's GOING FOR IT. Do you know what that is son? That is what you call, HEART. You cannot teach that but it is amazing to watch".

Thank you Diego Sanchez. You showed my seed, my blood, my son, what heart is all about. I cannot think of a finer example. Thank you Diego, THANK YOU.

Btw I told my son before the fight I was picking Gilbert to win. During the 3rd round, him and I both were rooting for Diego-COME ON DIEGO, YOU CAN DO IT!!!  This is a special moment that I will remember forever.

I was standing I'm line at the airport getting out of Houston and Diego was in front of me.

Got to shake his hand and congratulate him on being in one of the best fights of all time. Phone Post

Fox censored my Chael screen name -

Man I have been watching mma for over 20 years and how I feel about what I saw it's as if it was my first time watching an mma fight.  I am just so proud of Diego Sanchez and what he brings to the table. I have watched football for even longer than mma and I don't get new emotions for football like I did when I saw Diego/Melendez.  

What made it even more special is my 7yr old got to watch the fight with me. It was a special bonding moment as he knows how much I love and talk about fighting, but he rarely gets to watch fights with me. Well, he watched Melendez and Sanchez and during the fight he looks up at me and smiles and says, "man this is a good fight dad". I told him I know.

Proudly, I told my son, "Do you see this guy son?(Diego) He has blood all over, he's losing the fight, but he keeps coming forward. He keeps trying to turn the fight around, no matter how badly he appears to be down. He is not giving up Antonio, he's GOING FOR IT. Do you know what that is son? That is what you call, HEART. You cannot teach that but it is amazing to watch".

Thank you Diego Sanchez. You showed my seed, my blood, my son, what heart is all about. I cannot think of a finer example. Thank you Diego, THANK YOU.

Btw I told my son before the fight I was picking Gilbert to win. During the 3rd round, him and I both were rooting for Diego-COME ON DIEGO, YOU CAN DO IT!!!  This is a special moment that I will remember forever.

Awesome post. Phone Post

Diego is a throwback.  A true savage.  The kind of dude who would have been a damn Spartan.

His intensity is glorious to behold.

If someone thinks Diego Sanchez is an example for any 7 years old kid he should be removed from his legal custody.

example of heart dipshit

You are the man!!!

TY

It's funny early on in both the careers of Wanderlei and Diego, I didn't like them. Not interviews, way of life, but the warrior spirit they exhibit when in the ring/cage, has made me a fan of both and both are my favorite fighters.

I may pick Diego to lose some fights, but I will want him to win every one of them. War Diego Sanchez, you are warrior is all about.

Exactly this Phone Post

Thanks Dhughes.

What he doesn't know is that I also have a 5yr old whom I didn't let watch the fights. He also didn't know that I recently went through a custody battle, and won....in the state of Tx, which for fathers is hard to do.  Luckily I have thick skin so I'm not too bothered by the comment, it's not my insult, it's his ignorance.  Wasn't he a mod before?

Since we're talking about me and my 7 yr old, let me also tell you about how his first month of 1st grade he saw me everday that month except for 1 Sunday and he was student of the month.

This year in 2nd grade, my 7yr old was the only student to get 15 spelling words, and the 5 bonus spelling words right, the first two weeks of school.  I just had parent teacher conference last week and she gave me a report that this father is proud of.

He went to the Texas State fair on Friday and told me, "Dad, I saw a guy wearing a shirt that said 'Best Dad in the World'". I said "Yeah"?, and my son replied to me, "He was wrong".

I earn special moments with my son, don't try to taint it with your negativity.  I also spend more time with my sons than anyone else does including their mom.

Probably has to be my favourite post eva, thanks for sharing man and for once a genuine, cool story bro. Phone Post 3.0

smth416 - I was standing I'm line at the airport getting out of Houston and Diego was in front of me.

Got to shake his hand and congratulate him on being in one of the best fights of all time. Phone Post
Very lucky I would of loved to tell him what I thought of his performance. Phone Post 3.0

Legendary post. Congrats on that moment. stuff like this makes me wanna have kids even faster. I need to get on with this sh1t.... Phone Post 3.0

IDK about that SHOCK DOCTOR mouth guard on Diego.

This is awesome! VTFU Phone Post 3.0

smth416 -

Awesome post. Phone Post

. Phone Post 3.0