Another fake blackbelt?

i seriously think that beloved forum member CRE, let alone most tenors, could do teach a more technical armbar vid than that

Kumite4 -  Why the hell would any of you care who he is or if his rank is fake? Does it make one bit of difference to you or your training?

You do realize that your turning BJJ into a bunch of elitists snobs.

Stop trolling. This is hardly the first UG lynching and if this dude is indeed fake then he deserves his comeuppance.

Besides I'd rather have the martial arts be an elitist club. Elitist in that in order to belong you don't bullshit about what or who you are.

Demonstrating some pretty awful technique in that video. And the cut off sleeves gi top and shorts? LMFAO. If you walked in and saw the instructor wearing that and didn't know he was full of shit right up front, it's on you fren. Phone Post

pillbottle - Demonstrating some pretty awful technique in that video. And the cut off sleeves gi top and shorts? LMFAO. If you walked in and saw the instructor wearing that and didn't know he was full of shit right up front, it's on you fren. Phone Post

This. I would immediately, and correctly assume he was a complete fraud and walk out the door.

Is there a legit gym in the area that could check this dipshit out?

Stranglehold26 - 
pillbottle - Demonstrating some pretty awful technique in that video. And the cut off sleeves gi top and shorts? LMFAO. If you walked in and saw the instructor wearing that and didn't know he was full of shit right up front, it's on you fren. Phone Post

This. I would immediately, and correctly assume he was a complete fraud and walk out the door.

This legit enough? lol

http://www.florianmartialartscenter.com/

Stranglehold26 -

Mass BJJ in Acton is the closest legit BJJ school I know of.

http://www.myspace.com/mma_redloco

His myspace profile says he is 35.

From the atama bjj forum, he says he got his blackbelt in 1990:
"From family machado in Brazilia in 1990 when I left the special foce ' PELOPES' my name is Cooper Pereira. Thank you for askimg. My specialty is vale tudo, muay thai."

So if both of these are true, he got his blackbelt when he was 15. He may be lying on his age in the myspace profile but even then the timeline is shakey.

Jsteven - 
Meatbag - fucking Christ. I get tired keeping up with these threads

how many have you kept up with in 3 weeks?

Kept with the Lang Thread from the jump. Once that degenerated I hopped onto the Barvo thread and read that in a marathon session. 20 pages overnight or some crazy shit like that

Langs and Barvo's and Coopers..oh my...Bunch of fakers

He also spelled capoeira WRONG I believe. Which makes me think that "yellow cord" ranking is also a load of dung.

JerseyJoeJitsu - 
Stranglehold26 - 

This legit enough? lol

http://www.florianmartialartscenter.com/

yeah that'll work.

Alabama Man - http://www.myspace.com/mma_redloco

His myspace profile says he is 35.

From the atama bjj forum, he says he got his blackbelt in 1990:
"From family machado in Brazilia in 1990 when I left the special foce ' PELOPES' my name is Cooper Pereira. Thank you for askimg. My specialty is vale tudo, muay thai."

So if both of these are true, he got his blackbelt when he was 15. He may be lying on his age in the myspace profile but even then the timeline is shakey.

probably making himself out to be younger than he is on myspace so he can pick up some 15 year old dimes on the internets.

Maybe "copoeira" is a new martial art for law enforcement? That's some special forces ish right there.

This guy sounds like Chuck Norris in Delta Force.

wow

Stranglehold26 - This guy sounds like Chuck Norris in Delta Force.

More like Delta Farce

gimme a japanes jj black belt over a brasilian one any day

He looks like a 45 year old Zac Efron.

We do need to start a "Fraud Ground" and archive all these threads. I think in the years to come there will be more and more.

Pinback - He looks like a 45 year old Zac Efron.

I thought that pic on page 1 looked like that guy in breakfast club that Emilio Estevez took down. If it is him, dude has zero ground game.

Kumite4 -  Why the hell would any of you care who he is or if his rank is fake? Does it make one bit of difference to you or your training?

You do realize that your turning BJJ into a bunch of elitists snobs.

Hi Cooper, how's things?