Another pact has been broken

"Who wouldn't? That's his job. "

I don't think I could knock out a friend.

Hell I've broken two of my brother's ribs and knocked a tooth out in sparring. We laugh about it over beers.

I'd fight a friend for the right money, it's just a sport.

i dont think rampage and chuck are friends. Chuck the self proclaimed "me and tito arent friends" was at Titos wrestling tourny, and thats where that pic was taken. A few months before that pic was taken, Chuck was at titos gym for his "ultimate toy drive." Isnt that what friends do?? Chuck is confused on this whole chuck/tito friendship. I know i wouldnt drive 2-3 hours to attend an event of someone who wasnt my friend.

MJ, you had just better watch your back if you should ever decide to stand in Chuck's way of MMA-domination.

"Chuck and Tito USED to be friends, he never denied that. "

But even then Chuck says they weren't really that close to begin with

so do you consider yourself Chucks friend?

Would you stop being his friend if you had to fight?

How good of friends were Chuck and Rampage before the pact was broken?

They hung out a couple of times. Rampage will fight friends, but not training partners. Actually, on the UFC's official site, under the video section, they have a 6 minute clip of them doing a photo shoot together.

"I'mma bitch-slap the next person that says I should fight Tito."
-Rampage.

Scoob- I understand where you are coming from but do you think that it is all possible that tito views friendship differently? I am not trolling when I ask this, but just judging from the interviews and what not Tito has seemed genuine when saying he considered Chuck a friend. Anything can happen when you are locked in the cage, think worst case scenerio here. This sucks to say but if you cuase serious damage to someone that isn't a freind than you may not care as much, however if you do that same damage to a friend it would be awful hard to get past.

ttt in hopes of MJ answering my question ;)