Another SICK K.O. & Bonus Comeback (VIDEO)

Check UG for an updated post. Thanks guys.

Error

Now... the last KO we posted may have been a little better, but this one is pretty legit.

Right before he lands this monster haymaker, Casey just got done saying on commentary... "This will be the telling round."

Dude drops his hands, and GOOD NIGHT.

Why didn't the guy in the second fight answer the bell?

looked like he was holding his ribs

Let me do a little research.. I'll get back to you on that one. I'm not completely sure. I was a little stunned by it, but I guess he didn't like those hammer fists too much, and said... eh, I'll pass.

This is a very solid depiction of Tennessee/Georgia MMA. These fights (particularly the main card and title bouts) carried a very solid skill level that is competitive with any region in the nation. Any promotions looking for groomed debut pros should check out the card. Also watch for the main card of the event to air on Fightzone Tv this month, commentated by Jay Adams and myself.

Great show fellas. I have a couple questions. @theringmaster - Are you really a sleaze? You kind of look like one, but you know, don't judge a book by it's cover. Also, when is the next X-Series event?

jfees1212 - Great show fellas. I have a couple questions. @theringmaster - Are you really a sleaze? You kind of look like one, but you know, don't judge a book by it's cover. Also, when is the next X-Series event?

Wow. If it looks like a sleaze, talks like a sleaze, walks like a sleaze... MUST BE A SLEAZE!

And the next X-Series event is October 22nd in Knoxville.

Why is this a poorman's Inside MMA?

Dokkalfar - Why is this a poorman's Inside MMA?

Poor men gotta eat too brother...

I agree these bouts are good examples of the increasing level of amateur MMA in the Tennessee/Georgia/ region. Great job guys!

Dokkalfar - Why is this a poorman's Inside MMA?

We do have some similar things going on, but we bring our own characters to the show.

We're also really focusing on bringing International MMA to the forefront of our show.

There's nobody covering organizations like M-1 Global, EFC Africa, KSW, Cage Warriors like we are.

PLUS WE ARE HUNGRY! It'll keep getting better, til we are side by side with Kenny and Bas as far as quality, guests, etc.

TTT - Let's get some feedback on this K.O.