Anthony Joshua-Kubrat Pulev weigh in gets cheeky

https://youtu.be/aVwlsMCDqzQ

Cant wait 

1 Like

Saw Pulev in Vegas about a year ago and he was a legit giant. He doesn’t get enough credit as a top tier fighter. I think this will be a great fight. 

Pulev has a solid jab. If he can’t make it nasty he has a good chance 

I like AJ but remain unconvinced by his chin and footwork 

AJ looked like a big stiff in the Ruiz fights. Pulev is good at fighting like a big stiff. AJ should dispatch this dude, but AJ might be too much on an athlete and not enough of a boxer/fighter. That'll be his undoing against Fury, I'm not sure if Pulev is good enough to force AJ into a fight. 

AJ will look to fight off the back foot and use his jab - I don’t think you’ll ever see a aggressive AJ ever again, he’ll try to emulate Lennox, but without the skill or power! Expect a snooze fest in my opinion, AJ points. 

Unless it’s the sort of cheeks that get clapped, I ain’t interested. 

1 Like
TFK_HossPearson -

Saw Pulev in Vegas about a year ago and he was a legit giant. He doesn’t get enough credit as a top tier fighter. I think this will be a great fight. 

Giant? He’s 6 4

Hope AJ gets cleaned 

sage77 -
TFK_HossPearson -

Giant? He’s 6 4

He was massive and wide as a house. I’m 6’ for reference. 

1 Like

Good fight so far

Great performance by AJ, best uppercut in boxing 

AJ’s best performance as a pro. Much less stiff and mixed things up. Good work 

TFK_HossPearson -
sage77 -
TFK_HossPearson -

Giant? He’s 6 4

He was massive and wide as a house. I’m 6’ for reference. 

He looks a little like Bigfoot Silva big, about 6'4" but just massive. 

HillboFrateTrane -

"I've got cheeks, Greg. Could you clap mine?"

AJ had some damn smooth moments in that fight. Boxing was on point, and has severe power. 

Floppy Divac -
HillboFrateTrane -

"I've got cheeks, Greg. Could you clap mine?"

Lol

Lol at the earlier comments . AJ was always going to win this one. 

Damn, that -1500 favorite Joshua looked pretty good against that top tier opponent.

jajaja. you guys must be ukers.