Anthony Smith reaction to Teixeira vs Hill

Here is the video of Smith Reaction

2 Likes

I get why he’s upset to a point. However he’s nowhere near title contention himself.

12 Likes

Have him fight Paul Craig

2 Likes

Fair enough, but why is the guy he is supposed to fight next fighting for a title if he is nowhere near title contention?

1 Like

Cant stand this dude but thats pretty rough. Coulda at least prepared him backstage before he went on.had one of them "jones pissed hot " conversations with dana.

2 Likes

i like this idea.

1 Like

Why can you not stand Anthony Smith? I think he’s a pretty cool dude, and I enjoy his fighting style.

6 Likes

Fuck em

It’s called gate keeping.

Great assist by Dom by not letting Smith say something stupid on air and making him laugh.

He can be an ass sometimes but he has an extremely high IQ and at that moment you could see Smith’s negativity rising up and Dom pulled a fast silver lining out of thin air.

Surprised to see Sanko there given the whole Krause mess, I thought they would keep her away at least until next year while things calmed down.

Dana the big fucking baby of course, this is the right thing to do but he did it mid-tantrum like he usually does stuff with 0 consideration for his other employees.

5 Likes

The believe you me podcast on the GAS digital network

Did Sanko take the black chic’s job? Her name is escaping me, but she has a ton more experience than Sanko.

I know alot of people don’t like Dom on the broadcasts, but I think he’s the best analyst the UFC has. Anik handled the situation with Smith pretty well too.

5 Likes

You and me brother.

The Punk Josh Thompson is also an amazing commentator and analyst, him and Dom would be fire together !

2 Likes

The matchup was fair because smith is tough as nails, but he’s coming off a loss. Hill is not.

1 Like

They absolutely could not sell Smith vs Glover. Glover gave him a career altering beating the last time they fought. In fact, I doubt Smith even wants to fight Glover again and will be happy when he retires.

7 Likes

Anthony Smith might be the most delusional fighter when it comes to consistently overrating his own standing that I’ve ever seen :laughing:

4 Likes

Karen Bryant? still does it. She did last week’s Wonderboy card at least. I think they just rotate them.

1 Like

You have to have that confidence though to exceed at a high level. If he doesn’t believe in himself then he has no business being there. I agree his self assesment is wrong but he absolutely needs that confidence.

3 Likes

Smith vs Jan is a great fight and would be a perfect contender match after Hill vs Glover. Sucks Ankalaev is the odd man out when I believe he is the most talented LHW besides Jiri. You can argue that he should have won the fight vs Jan too.

2 Likes