Antonio Banuelos Flyweight Debut!!

Hey, Antonio is fighting tonight on Legacy Fighting Championships, does anyone have a stream? It's his flyweight debut

thanks in advance

My boy Josh Sampo is gonna starch him Phone Post

sixdog - 

My boy Josh Sampo is gonna starch him Phone Post

paypal cash bet?

you got a minute or so to make the bet ;)

War Antonio!

about to start, 40 bucks? u got like literally a minute haha

ChaosOverkill -  War Antonio!

. Phone Post

Banuelos not looking good in his debut Phone Post

What was Buenelos doing? This whole fight seemed strange

THE CACTUS KID - What was Buenelos doing? This whole fight seemed strange

Yeah he did not have control of anything in that fight.

Sampo Just shut him out

IT just caught me off guard that he backed up the whole fight.Congrats to Sampo

THE CACTUS KID - IT just caught me off guard that he backed up the whole fight.Congrats to Sampo

me too i dont know what his plan was, but that def. wasn't it, he was thick a few weeks ago maybe he was trying to pace himself and not gas with the weight cut, i dont know, im kinda speachless. that def. isnt how he used to fight, he did great in japan too, i dunno.

THE CACTUS KID - IT just caught me off guard that he backed up the whole fight.Congrats to Sampo

Haha I was yelling fuck! Stop backing up. My wife was looking at me like i was a tard Phone Post

Aren't ya glad you didn't bet monies?

yellow wrkahlc -  Aren't ya glad you didn't bet monies?

Nah man i don't get "glad i did not lose 40$", watching a friend lose like that is way worse, knowing he can win.

Hes gotta find something in himself to go back to that killer and i hope he does cause he has the talent and i would rather lose 40$ than say "i'm glad i was not willing to bet on my friend"

i would do it again and i would pay if i lost, i guess its that confidence i have in people i know.

That was a great response. You're a true friend.

Now go kick his junk repeatedly, until he tells you why he wasn't focused like he should have been.

Tough love, Ricky Bobby.

I am in no position to tell a guy that tough and that skilled anything hahahaha all i can do is support em cause hes a good friend to everyone and hope he gets back on top and figures out what he is doing wrong after watching it.

Good fight and congrats to the other guy thats a big win for him, But i still would never count antonio out of any fight.

Sampo is very very good he has had some rough luck but it looks like he will finally get a shot after a win like this.