Antonio McKee still going to take over the UFC?

How many times have we seen a juggernaut outside the UFC become merely average in it?

Sherdog gave it to Volkmann and from their description it certainly doesn't sound like a robbery.

fact remains, mckee was talking a ton of shit and lost his first time out. He would flounder hard against almost anyone on the UFC roster.

LOL @ bragging on a split decision

yeah fuck mckee i'm glad he lost, he shouldn't talk so much shit

"fact remains, mckee was talking a ton of shit and lost his first time out. He would flounder hard against almost anyone on the UFC roster"

This. Phone Post

Nagster5 - fact remains, mckee was talking a ton of shit and lost his first time out. He would flounder hard against almost anyone on the UFC roster.

Quit defending Mandingo. He talked mucho trash and got beat by a gatekeeper. Phone Post

brahmabull81 - Yeah normally this is all good, but this guy discredited the entire UFC lw division and talked of walking through BJ (he seemed to think it was a joke that people thought BJ was better than him) and then performs like this.

brotha lynch hung - I highly doubt either of you(kneebarking brahmabull) watched the fight.

TTT for someone who isnt acting irrationally emotional towards a fight they have watched.

fixed.

Why would you doubt that I've seen the fight? The point I made about McKee has absolutely nothing to do with watching the fights. Anyone can look over the outrageous shut talking McKee been doing, then they can have a good laugh about it when they find out who won the fight.... All without having to watch any of the fight. I think you're the one that's irrational. Phone Post

brotha lynch hung - So I just finished watching mckee vs volkmann ...

round 1: 10-10

round 2: 10-9 volkmann

round 3: 10-9 mckee

29-29 draw.

Mckee was gassed 4 minutes into the first round , adrenaline dump from the octagon jitters.

He will come back strong.

Any of yall watched the fight yet?

youre a fag liar..you didnt the fight anywhere you fag liar...

Chris723 - 

And where on earth did you watch the fight? I've searched all over the net and there's it's nowhere.
Seriously? Try UFC.com $1.99

Then why did you search all over the net for the fight, if you would have be be paid to watch it?

orcus - Sherdog gave it to Volkmann and from their description it certainly doesn't sound like a robbery.

This is exactly what's wrong with you.

Dude he did and said what he had to get in the UFC. He gave it a shot and it didnt work out, the fuck him and hes a fucking piece of shit and sucks at everything talk is rediculous around here. I bet all you guys are so good at shit you can understand what its like to pour everything you have into one chance just to fail, wait yall do that when you hit on eachothers boyfriends.....