Any chance we see...

Conor vs robbie at 196? I know the weight cut would be hard for robbie but I'm sure he'd want a big money fight. Plus conor gets a crack at a belt. Win/win for everyone involved. Phone Post 3.0

lol Robbie isn't cutting to 155 if that's what you mean?! If anything it would be a welterweight boyt with Conor cutting a few pounds max Phone Post 3.0

Never go full retard Phone Post 3.0

no

BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide - lol Robbie isn't cutting to 155 if that's what you mean?! If anything it would be a welterweight boyt with Conor cutting a few pounds max Phone Post 3.0
Are you a retard? Phone Post 3.0

BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide - lol Robbie isn't cutting to 155 if that's what you mean?! If anything it would be a welterweight boyt with Conor cutting a few pounds max Phone Post 3.0
Read before you type dick face. Conor fights for robbie's belt at 170. Phone Post 3.0

StevetheWeasel -
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide - lol Robbie isn't cutting to 155 if that's what you mean?! If anything it would be a welterweight boyt with Conor cutting a few pounds max Phone Post 3.0

They're not going to take the belt from RDA for one missed show. The discussion is about Robbie cutting to 145 to fight Conor for that belt.
No robbie is cutting to make weight at his own weight class and conor fights for that belt. Phone Post 3.0

StevetheWeasel -
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide - lol Robbie isn't cutting to 155 if that's what you mean?! If anything it would be a welterweight boyt with Conor cutting a few pounds max Phone Post 3.0

They're not going to take the belt from RDA for one missed show. The discussion is about Robbie cutting to 145 to fight Conor for that belt.
lol! Phone Post 3.0

gogojefe -
Read before you type dick face. Conor fights for robbie's belt at 170. Phone Post 3.0
Sorry wrong person. Vu for being called a dick accidentally. Phone Post 3.0

gogojefe -
Chill out you fucking moron lol. You talking about a tough weight cut sounded like Robbie cutting down a weight class or something. Phone Post 3.0

gogojefe -
gogojefe -
lol! I'm out. Phone Post 3.0

BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide -
gogojefe -
gogojefe -
lol! I'm out. Phone Post 3.0
Me too. Thread failure. Self imploded Phone Post 3.0