Any converted Schaub haters from F&TK?

perfectsoldier - For sure Callen needs to kill the big dick bandits song though. Was funny the first couple of times but he needs to give it a rest Phone Post 3.0

The only time it was funny is when will sasso came in and sang it.

I loved the show in the beginning, it won me over to Schaub. Some of the shit that comes out of his moth though is seriously douchey. The podcast itself has gone downhill though IMO. They're trying to appeal to a demographic (young, casual fans on shaky ground with their manliness) that causes them to really dumb it down. Every time Evan the Beard talks I turn it off. Phone Post 3.0

perfectsoldier - For sure Callen needs to kill the big dick bandits song though. Was funny the first couple of times but he needs to give it a rest Phone Post 3.0
They need to stop saying "for sure" and "hashtag" - they sound like a couple of teenage girls. Or faggots. Take your pick. Not that there's anything wrong with it. Phone Post 3.0

I actually prefer them over Rogan now. Chaels podcast is great as well. Phone Post 3.0

I became a fan of a him when I saw him on myth busters. Phone Post 3.0

Liked him on mythbusters....liked him getting ko'd too though, but seems like he might be alright Phone Post 3.0

100%

Was not a fan in the slightest and was so happy when Nog KO'd him.

Since listening to the podcast I have done a complete 180 and I was actually genuinely invested in his fight with Travis Browne and got bummed when he lost.

My experience is almost identical to yours, op.
After Rogan trashed him I became an even bigger fan. Phone Post 3.0

Worse than hating the guy, I really didn't care one way or the other. Really like his podcast and found myself getting nervous when I saw he had nothing for brown in first min. Phone Post 3.0

Ray Cappa - I loved the show in the beginning, it won me over to Schaub. Some of the shit that comes out of his moth though is seriously douchey. The podcast itself has gone downhill though IMO. They're trying to appeal to a demographic (young, casual fans on shaky ground with their manliness) that causes them to really dumb it down. Every time Evan the Beard talks I turn it off. Phone Post 3.0
That's because you're every bit of 50 Phone Post 3.0

qazwsxedc1 - I think you'd be surprised. Phone Post 3.0

Really enjoy the podcast, brendan is definitely unrealistic about his ability. I know there's self belief but this goes beyond that. Brendan definitely made me a fan though Phone Post 3.0