Any East coast guys wish PPV's started earlier?

FFTF_stuffadamdoes - They changed it for a while and it was great.
Agreed, I loved it when it started at 9.

jasperb -
FFTF_stuffadamdoes - They changed it for a while and it was great.
Agreed, I loved it when it started at 9.
Agreed. I only watch a handful of events due to the time.

Dugs95 -

Maybe I'm just getting old or I smoke to much pot, but damn it's getting hard to stay up for a whole ppv. I'm solid till 1130-12, but I start to fade after that. Unless it's a huge fight like Conor vs Nate, it's just tough. I liked the 9pm start time they tried years ago, am I the only loser? 

I'm in the same boat. I'm pushing 40 and just watch the main card in the morning nowadays. I watch on my phone with earphones while my family is sleeping. Then I go to church. I love Sundays, especially when I have fights to watch. 

:)

Mr Muay Thai -
Curloftheburl -

12 o'clock start lunch time Sunday in Australia.  Makes for best Sunday sesh ever. At home or a pub

100%! I'm not sure i would give up my Saturday night's unless it was for the biggest cards.

Haha I can't count the amount of times I've watched UFC on Sunday hungover as fuck from sat night haha. Half a dozen schooners, a counter meal and UFC a great Sunday makes

I miss the early start time.. especially when I have to work Sunday 

stringtheory -

lol try being in the uk. 1-3am prelims and 3-7am main card tonight. It's ridiculous. I used to enjoy staying up all night and found it easy, now I struggle, for instance now it's 12.30am and there is still 2 and a half hours until the main card starts...its brutal. Big events I endure the wait because nothing beats watching it live, it just isn't the same in the morning. 

Yup. Throw some kids into the mix and a decent UFC card with 2 hours sleep suddenly becomes a chore. 

I moved out to NC last June. Was in AZ before and boy do I miss the early ppv. Main cars hasn't even started yet and I wanna go to sleep. 

Moved from Midwest to Virginia last year and I agree. It gets to be too much. Sometimes I'm good and can make it but damn sometimes I'm dragging no matter how good the fights are.