Any news on Justin scoggins?

Anybody have news on him? Last i heard was the uncle creepy fight. I enjoy his style and bit of a character. Wonder when they have him booked.

He's fighting Nurmagomedov in July

Oh hell yeah. That nurgamedov is a pretty well rounded fighter. Be hard match for scoggins. Hope he been working on his ground game.  Cheers bro.

He's still only 25 I guess but it seems like he hasn't come close to fulfilling the hype that surrounded him early on. 

Hopefully he has filled in some of the holes in his game over the last year

209'd@170 -

He's still only 25 I guess but it seems like he hasn't come close to fulfilling the hype that surrounded him early on. 

The curse of any hype train. His kicking game is beautiful. Has every kick in his arsenal  and puts them into effect every fight. 

One of those fighters that no matter how many times he loses I’m always interested, just daring, aggressive, fast paced, well rounded action.

Idiot - One of those fighters that no matter how many times he loses I'm always interested, just daring, aggressive, fast paced, well rounded action.

Agreed. Same as Jason Mississippi mean knight.  Love watching him fight.

sassen -
209'd@170 -

The curse of any hype train. His kicking game is beautiful. Has every kick in his arsenal  and puts them into effect every fight. 

He became highly overrated, early in his ufc career.