Any other old fans like seeing old fighters have t

their butts handed to them by younger fighters? I, for one, love seeing the sport and athletes evolve.

I'm not unhappy that a lot of older fighters are still kicking ass by any means, in fact, I enjoy seeing the older fighters win as well. It's just cool to see guys like Jon Jones and Rory MacDonald take the sport to the next level.

Yeah like when Yves Edwards got that KO a little while back on Jeremy Stephens.

I love it.

voorhees - Yeah like when Yves Edwards got that KO a little while back on Jeremy Stephens.

I love it.

That is the opposite of what I am talking about. But yes, it's fun to watch the grey beards win as well.

dangerboy12 - 
voorhees - Yeah like when Yves Edwards got that KO a little while back on Jeremy Stephens.

I love it.

That is the opposite of what I am talking about. But yes, it's fun to watch the grey beards win as well.

Wait...what?

Opps I read your post wrong haha

I just like good, clean, competitive fights, why does the age matter? I've never really seen this drastic 'evolution' either. A couple fighters really stand out, just like always. The general level of skill has raised but nothing next level imo.

tito is about the only old school guy i can think of rooting against  for his last few fights

I love it.

This.  I actually like it better the other way around.  Watching Tito work Bader was awesome.  Seeing Hunt cleaning out Struve was another one I enjoyed.  

No. Phone Post 3.0

As an old man myself, and a long-term mma-fan, nope.  Quite the opposite.

I love seeing the old farts wreck the younger fighters.  Puts a smile on my face.

ShawnTheBadger -

As an old man myself, and a long-term mma-fan, nope.  Quite the opposite.

I love seeing the old farts wreck the younger fighters.  Puts a smile on my face.

This. Phone Post 3.0

voorhees - 
dangerboy12 - 

I love it.

Wait...what?

Opps I read your post wrong haha

legit lol!

Sorry that I offended people. Looks like I lost quite a few forum points with this thread.

But no one else likes to see the torch being passed?

dangerboy12 - Sorry that I offended people. Looks like I lost quite a few forum points with this thread.

But no one else likes to see the torch being passed?
No Phone Post 3.0