Any questions for Holly Holm?

I'll be interviewing Holly Holm for a new MMA/Boxing TV show (https://www.facebook.com/CombatSportsWeekly) we're launching in Albuquerque next Friday. 

Today, she's having an open workout for the Albuquerque media to help promote her UFC debut at UFC 184. 

Do you guys have any questions you'd like for me to run by her? 

Rumor has it that you were offered a spot on TUF and you turned it down. True? If so, why? Phone Post 3.0

How did you get to be so hot?

How do you feel your ground game is progressing over at jacksons? Do you have anyone coming in and working on judo/judo defense with you? Phone Post 3.0

Not sure if I'm late or not, but I'd like to know what holly believed the ped culture was in women's boxing compared to MMA Phone Post 3.0

Ask her is she laughed herself into tears (as we all did) when she heard Ronda's dipshit trainer claimed Ronda would box her ears off in a boxing match.

hubbarocks - Ask her is she laughed herself into tears (as we all did) when she heard Ronda's dipshit trainer claimed Ronda would box her ears off in a boxing match.
Lol this ^^^^^ Phone Post 3.0

Pessimist_Pete - Rumor has it that you were offered a spot on TUF and you turned it down. True? If so, why? Phone Post 3.0
Shit I can answer that one.

1. What is her favorite boxing match of all time?

2. Stylistically speaking who are some of her favorite fighters she learned by watching?

Wording sucks on the second. Change it up and earn your money. :p Phone Post 3.0

How does she think she stacks up against Ronda Rousey? Does she see any holes in her game that she thinks she can exploit? Does she have any interest in fighting Bethe Correra( I think that would be a slug fest)?