Any Refunds for UFC 177

RyannVonDoom - 
BigEyedFish - 

zero fucks given about common sense

Nope. Zero fucks given about your shitty attitude. 

try and poke holes in the logic of what I said. 

I guarantee whoever owns your account and posts under your screen name is a woman.  Only women would be so averse to such basic reasoning.  Im guessing your true identity is a girl who stands next to 3 other girls, most of which are losers, one of which is a winner, and you pop middle fingers and 4 fingers in every picture taken of your loser group.  

CindyO - 
Gulping the LayNBaderade - 
RyannVonDoom - 

Watch it be fucking epic tomorrow. 

All fights could be fight of the year, still wouldn't make it worth 60 bucks. People don't pay for PPV's to watch "good scraps", 60 bucks should give you the best fighters in the world, not fighters that should be on the prelims.

BS. I buy cards for good scraps. LOL@ fanboys. Names don't come close to guaranteeing the fights will be good. Miss them if you want to but I'm not. 

Cindy

ROFL

#1 shill is working overtime tonight

very very poor card. refunds should be given.

player101 - UFC 177 will be the first PPV event I have missed since about UFC 55.
Havent decided final yet but its lookin that way for me too. Every one since Cabbage vs Mike Kyle Phone Post 3.0

According to Shaheen and the CSAC, since the Main Event was changed you can get a refund.
https://twitter.com/shaunalshatti/status/505495474837925889

Captfireeyes - 
CindyO -
RyannVonDoom - 

All fights could be fight of the year, still wouldn't make it worth 60 bucks. People don't pay for PPV's to watch "good scraps", 60 bucks should give you the best fighters in the world, not fighters that should be on the prelims.

BS. I buy cards for good scraps. LOL@ fanboys. Names don't come close to guaranteeing the fights will be good. Miss them if you want to but I'm not. 

Cindy

I know they pay you to write this garbage, but there is zero chance they can pay you to believe it. Seriously, I paid 60$ for cage side seats at a local event with 11 fights and 1 fight went to a decision and the main event was Mein vs Riggs. You want "fanboys" to pay $60 to sit on their couch to maybe see some exciting fights? YouTube has thousands of "good scraps" for free and if you know how to use google you can watch this piece of shit PPV for free (I was planning on streaming the TJ vs Barao fight, now I won't even turn my computer on). Anyone who supports this card or the way the UFC has run their business this year is clearly on the payroll or should get checked for downs. Phone Post 3.0

I know they pay you to write this garbage, but there is zero chance they can pay you to believe it.

You do?!? LMFAO! My boss couldn't even tell you what the acronyms UFC or MMA stand for, but okie dokie:)   I have a long track record for not caring who is on a card. I buy them all because I watch the events to see good scraps. I don't care about rankings or titles, either.  shrugs

Seriously, I paid 60$ for cage side seats at a local event with 11 fights and 1 fight went to a decision and the main event was Mein vs Riggs.

I l-o-v-e Joe Riggs and think he's worth the cost of admission alone!

You want "fanboys" to pay $60 to sit on their couch to maybe see some exciting fights?

IDC who watches and who doesn't from here, really. As long as a few UGers tune in so we can argue about the battles later, I'm good. All I know is every event is a big deal at my house with our friends and there's always a house full so its a good time.

YouTube has thousands of "good scraps" for free and if you know how to use google you can watch this piece of shit PPV for free (I was planning on streaming the TJ vs Barao fight, now I won't even turn my computer on).

Thanks for the tip but I don't mind supporting the sport and contributing to the pot that pays the guys trying to make a living today, next week and next month. I always get my monies worth.

Anyone who supports this card or the way the UFC has run their business this year is clearly on the payroll or should get checked for downs

Dude, you care waaaaay too much! LOL  You should try to relax and go do something you enjoy and perhaps grab a Snickers.

Cindy

CindyO -
Captfireeyes - 
CindyO -
RyannVonDoom - 

Cindy

I know they pay you to write this garbage, but there is zero chance they can pay you to believe it. Seriously, I paid 60$ for cage side seats at a local event with 11 fights and 1 fight went to a decision and the main event was Mein vs Riggs. You want "fanboys" to pay $60 to sit on their couch to maybe see some exciting fights? YouTube has thousands of "good scraps" for free and if you know how to use google you can watch this piece of shit PPV for free (I was planning on streaming the TJ vs Barao fight, now I won't even turn my computer on). Anyone who supports this card or the way the UFC has run their business this year is clearly on the payroll or should get checked for downs. Phone Post 3.0

I know they pay you to write this garbage, but there is zero chance they can pay you to believe it.

You do?!? LMFAO! My boss couldn't even tell you what the acronyms UFC or MMA stand for, but okie dokie:)   I have a long track record for not caring who is on a card. I buy them all because I watch the events to see good scraps. I don't care about rankings or titles, either.  shrugs

Seriously, I paid 60$ for cage side seats at a local event with 11 fights and 1 fight went to a decision and the main event was Mein vs Riggs.

You want "fanboys" to pay $60 to sit on their couch to maybe see some exciting fights?

IDC who watches and who doesn't from here, really. As long as a few UGers tune in so we can argue about the battles later, I'm good. All I know is every event is a big deal at my house with our friends and there's always a house full so its a good time.

YouTube has thousands of "good scraps" for free and if you know how to use google you can watch this piece of shit PPV for free (I was planning on streaming the TJ vs Barao fight, now I won't even turn my computer on).

Thanks for the tip but I don't mind supporting the sport and contributing to the pot that pays the guys trying to make a living today, next week and next month. I always get my monies worth.

Anyone who supports this card or the way the UFC has run their business this year is clearly on the payroll or should get checked for downs

Dude, you care waaaaay too much! LOL  You should try to relax and go do something you enjoy and perhaps grab a Snickers.

Cindy

And that my friends is how you piss off a shill.

What's it like to have every UFC event a big deal? I used to have a house full too... in 2010, when people still gave a shit about the UFC. Card are being cancelled, fighters are upset about their pay, fans are complaining more than ever, but six screen names on the internet think everything is great! Jesus Christ this is just sad.

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

This will be the first live fight card I miss (other than miocic vs Struve, I was overseas at the time) since UFC 84. I haven't decided if I wanna watch the main event yet. But this is a god awful card. Phone Post 3.0

Captfireeyes - 
CindyO -
Captfireeyes - 
CindyO -
RyannVonDoom - 

Cindy

Cindy

What's it like to have every UFC event a big deal? I used to have a house full too... in 2010, when people still gave a shit about the UFC. Card are being cancelled, fighters are upset about their pay, fans are complaining more than ever, but six screen names on the internet think everything is great! Jesus Christ this is just sad.

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

Its fffffar from a big card but I'm looking forward to some good fights. Have a great night, Capt, if not with the fights then with something you enjoy. You seem like a swell guy:)

Cindy

CindyO -
Captfireeyes - 
CindyO -
Captfireeyes - 
CindyO -
RyannVonDoom - 

Cindy

Cindy

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

Its fffffar from a big card but I'm looking forward to some good fights. Have a great night, Capt, if not with the fights then with something you enjoy. You seem like a swell guy:)

Cindy

Thanks Cindy, I don't mean to be such a downer on the UFC and when I first found out about the UG you were actually one of my favorite posters. It's just a little frustrating as a fan who devoted a lot of time and money towards the UFC to see it turn into the product its been lately. Hope you enjoy the fights. Phone Post 3.0