Any rumors for UFC on Fox 11 card?

Any rumored fights? Anything? Phone Post 3.0

I DONT FUCKING KNOW Phone Post 3.0

April 19th

Werdum/Browne number 1 HW contender fight

Liz/Tate

Those are the fights that are signed.  No word on if Werdum/Browne will be main event, sounds like if they cant get something bigger/better than it will be the main event. 

Chris27 -

April 19th

Werdum/Browne number 1 HW contender fight

Liz/Tate

Those are the fights that are signed.  No word on if Werdum/Browne will be main event, sounds like if they cant get something bigger/better than it will be the main event. 

Yeah I know that. Just seems like they would be signing and announcing fights for it now. That would be a good main event but Mighty Mouse would be phenomenal. Phone Post 3.0

FedorFTW - Any rumored fights? Anything? Phone Post 3.0
This is the card they were trying to get Nate Diaz v. Khabib Nurmagomedov to be the main event of. With that falling through I don't know if the Browne v. Werdum fight is the new main event. Phone Post 3.0

I think we'll see Pettis defend his title. The UFC should be itching to get him mainstream exposure. Has real star potential for the lighter weight classes. Phone Post 3.0

Unless Pettis is out for longer then that. I don't really know what his situation is right now and where he is at with the knee surgery. Can anyone enlighten me? Phone Post 3.0

CurtisTheConqueror - Unless Pettis is out for longer then that. I don't really know what his situation is right now and where he is at with the knee surgery. Can anyone enlighten me? Phone Post 3.0

I think he's out till summer.