so far we have

Gilbert Melendez vs Kaynan Kaku

Jake Shields vs Ross Ebanez

Falaniko Vitale vs TBA

Cabbage vs Wes Sims

Royler Gracie vs TBA

BJ Penn vs Rodrigo Gracie

Rickson vs Mike Tyson

Royler Gracie vs Joao Roque is in the works.

check out the rumble commercial at fokaidamashii.com

I like the Shields Vs. Ebanez match,

The Boss is no push over can't wait to see what will happen. TheBoss has a punchers chance you know his working on Takedowns right now.

Kaku Vs. Melendez should be awesome, Melendez seems to have a strong GNP

A what can you say Penn will win AGAIN!!

ebanez vs. shields is off, shields is defending his shooto title in
december. his new opponent is nate diaz, nick's brother.

COOL

Is Jhun fighting in this one

no, the machine gun won't be fighting in this show.

What About Riggs?

Any word on ROTR dvds being sold off Sherdog soon?

1. Joao Roque vs Royler was never in the works. Looks like Royler will
    be fighting a Hawaiian fighter, but I can't remember who.

2. Rumble on the Rock DVDs (with BJ vs Gomi) are on sale at
    OntheMat.com

I have the BJ/Gomi one. Wondered if more were coming.

Dave Meltzer of the wrestling observer newletter reported that 2 pro-wrestlers will be fighting (due to the K-1 connection).

Tom Howard vs. Carter Williams
Sean O'Haire vs. Shungo Oyama

"1. Joao Roque vs Royler was never in the works. Looks like Royler will be fighting a Hawaiian fighter, but I can't remember who."

I got this off of the Onzuka website .

With Baret Yoshida desistance to fight Royler Gracie at November 22's Rumble on the Rock, in Hawaii, a new opponent has been being studied by event's organization. Nova União black belt João Roque has been contacted and now evaluates to join at the Hawaiian show. During a little chat with TATAME, Roque spoke about a remote fight with Royler.

• I guess it would be an amazing fight. I haven't fought since last January, when I drew with Takaya. So I have been training since last September to step inside the ring. I believe I may exchange punches with Royler, but it all depends of the moment. Jiu-Jitsu belongs to both of us and no one will run away from the ground fight. In case of this match really happen, I want to play my game -, said Roque, who waits until next week to reach a deal about the purse. "I have been expecting for a final agreement. I am all about this fight right now," he concluded.

Source: Tatame

this card is excelente.