Any word on Adlan Amagov??

Really looking forward to him fighting again. He hasn't fought since his KO win in October. Anyone hear any news on him?

I remember a thread a while back saying that there a rumour he was retiring because of his religion. This is the last thing I remember reading about him at all since then.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/4/7/5589594/ufc-rustam-khabilov-interview-adlan-amagov-terrorist-benson-henderson Phone Post 3.0

Also TTT for any more recent info if someone maybe has an update. Phone Post 3.0

HitchieG - I remember a thread a while back saying that there a rumour he was retiring because of his religion. This is the last thing I remember reading about him at all since then.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/4/7/5589594/ufc-rustam-khabilov-interview-adlan-amagov-terrorist-benson-henderson Phone Post 3.0
That's precisely what I recall Phone Post 3.0

DESTROYERoCHOADS - I thought someone said that was made up about him retiring? Phone Post 3.0

Yeah I think his manager dismissed that rumor.

UG'er "Touch" might know? Phone Post 3.0

BrattMamley - 
DESTROYERoCHOADS - I thought someone said that was made up about him retiring? Phone Post 3.0

Yeah I think his manager dismissed that rumor.

Yeah, the same manager who robbed his fighters of sponsorship money. The bootleg Dana one.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2358650/Manager-left-Shahbulat-Shamhalaev-without-money/?pc=8

Toquinho - UG'er "Touch" might know? Phone Post 3.0

Sorry bro I dunno. He kept fighting in Russian hand-to-hand combat championship afterwards. May be they don't grant him US visa anymore, as in Frodo situation. May be religion. May be he's connected to Chechen terrorists (or freedom fighters, as they say in Murica) somehow. He's a misterious dude, that Adlan. One thing I know for sure, you don't trust words of his former manager.

That's a shame, I would've liked to see where he'd end up in the UFC Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

In for answers

touch -
Toquinho - UG'er "Touch" might know? Phone Post 3.0

Sorry bro I dunno. He kept fighting in Russian hand-to-hand combat championship afterwards. May be they don't grant him US visa anymore, as in Frodo situation. May be religion. May be he's connected to Chechen terrorists (or freedom fighters, as they say in Murica) somehow. He's a misterious dude, that Adlan. One thing I know for sure, you don't trust words of his former manager.

Damn. I saw him fight live in sweden and he looked so composed and invincable. I thought he would be a contender or champ by now. Phone Post 3.0

ttt Phone Post 3.0

Anything new?  It will be a year since he last fought this month.

Word came down this week that Amagov is returning to MMA.  Oddly, he isn't with the UFC and is doing a fight in Russia on the 21st fo this month.

retiring as it conflicts with his religion, shame as the guy was a frigging savage! 

epwar -

Word came down this week that Amagov is returning to MMA.  Oddly, he isn't with the UFC and is doing a fight in Russia on the 21st fo this month.

Since hes from chechnya i expect he will be a favourite of the president there and do better for his career than anywhere else.

Great talent Phone Post 3.0

epwar -

Amagov was fighting in Russia all this time just not under MMA rules I think, hand-to-hand combat and stuff