Any Word On RAMPAGE?

What's the word? How's he doing for the fight against Ninja? Anyone working on Interviewing him? Nothing but the best for that guy!

Is his fan phone on?

HES TRAINING HARD BRUTHER!!! HES GONNA TKO NINJA!

Deeder, why don't you quit hating on Rampage and try training a little more, k?

Nevertap, What's up with that photo? Is that you? Either way it's fucking spectacular. Tell Rampage that I wish him all the best!

Why don't you re-watch the tape jerk, sure he got knocked out, but he didn't get his ass handed to him. Not to knock on you, but you sound like a real ignoramus (not to mention annoying) coming on a Rampage wherabouts thread to say something as asinine as "He got his ass handed to him twice by Vanderlei." I bet you like Vanderlei only because he wins all the time.

why are you arguing with deeder. Hes proven himself to be the biggest loser on here....go check him out in the MLB forum where hes been owned by everyone and in the OG same shit...

big time loser.

I'm a huge Rampage fan, win or lose (true fan). I hope he beats Silva and gets the belt one day.

I'd love to hear an update on what he has been doing.

MW Grand Prix should be GREAT again.

God Of MMA

Yes my screen name is The Lloyd Dobler. I'm glad people on the UG are hip to the flick. It's the best.

HOOK OFF THE JAB! HOOK OFF THE JAB! WHAT DO WE LOVE?

PAIN!!

TTT??

Rampage > Deeder

i love that movie!!!!!!

doblers wiggin

wiggin wiggin wiggin

got dissed in the malibu

now whatch gonna do?