Anybody else think Bisping beats Anderson Silva?

I honestly think Bisping has the tools to beat Silva.

We saw what Sonnen did to him over 5 rounds and I think Bisping is a much more diverse fighter. He can mix it up on the feet (though Silva still holds the advantage) but can also take Anderson down and make him quit.

I dont think Biz will allow himself to get drawn into Andersons game like Belfort and Forrest did.

Let me know your thoughts cheers.

No Phone Post

cactussack - No Phone Post

Not sure Bisping's wrestling is as good as Chael's. In fact, I'm sure it's not. Therefore because of that fact I don't think Bisping could stand with Silva. What else could he do, sub Silva? Not! I would expect Anderson would KO Bisping just as easily as he did Vitor. Phone Post

No, just you. Phone Post

LOL Phone Post

You think but you don't know. Some philosophy for you. Phone Post

http://i55.tinypic.com/34hgvpe.jpg

Little to no chance.

not so much

Lets be honest mate

Anderson got the piss beaten out of him over 5 rounds by Sonnen. He looked like a fish out of water on the ground.

Anderson just has the Mike Tyson myth. Although he's a great fighter, so much of it is just mental. Sonnen had no fear and that's why when Anderson attacked him Sonnen almost dropped him to the ground with a lovely punch.

I just think Bisping can put Anderson Silva through hell. As the rounds go on I can see Anderson tiring and becoming useless. Providing Bisping can avoid subs from him (which Bisping is fantastic at doing) I really give the edge to the count.

Bisping Fan - I honestly think Bisping has the tools to beat Silva.

We saw what Sonnen did to him over 5 rounds and I think Bisping is a much more diverse fighter. He can mix it up on the feet (though Silva still holds the advantage) but can also take Anderson down and make him quit.

I dont think Biz will allow himself to get drawn into Andersons game like Belfort and Forrest did.

Let me know your thoughts cheers.

Good post. I think Bisping is the best equipped fighter in the MW division to beat the best of all time. Bisping is a real threat in all areas and a smart gameplan that keeps Anderson on his toes is definately possible, and when you factor in Anderson's advancing years, you have a recipe for the first ever British UFC champ.

Sonnen would smash Bissping as well.

Bisping Fan - Lets be honest mate

Anderson got the piss beaten out of him over 5 rounds by Sonnen. He looked like a fish out of water on the ground.

Anderson just has the Mike Tyson myth. Although he's a great fighter, so much of it is just mental. Sonnen had no fear and that's why when Anderson attacked him Sonnen almost dropped him to the ground with a lovely punch.

I just think Bisping can put Anderson Silva through hell. As the rounds go on I can see Anderson tiring and becoming useless. Providing Bisping can avoid subs from him (which Bisping is fantastic at doing) I really give the edge to the count.
Bisping has the best submission defence in the MW division as well. Seriously under-rated in all areas.