Anyone attending the mma expo this weekend?

if, so come by our Champion booth and check us out. We are going to be having autograph signings and our last Heavyweight tryout on sunday before we start shooting our next season in july.

everyone will be there BTW who will be signing autographs ???

theres an expo coming up?

ill be signing autographs all weekend just $5 ill sign almost anything. and whatever name you want. i dont think ima make any money:(

WTF do come on here plug your show not contribute anything here and we ask you questions you don't even answer them.

no shit

bullies!

Mayhem Miller will be signing the newest issue of UPROAR Magazine at the UPROAR booth Saturday afternoon. Clay Guida will be at the Vandal booth sometime Saturday and Sunday signing autographs. Miss Rara will be at the expo Saturday and Sunday.

NO.

Britt Yap - Mayhem Miller will be signing the newest issue of UPROAR Magazine at the UPROAR booth Saturday afternoon. Clay Guida will be at the Vandal booth sometime Saturday and Sunday signing autographs. Miss Rara will be at the expo Saturday and Sunday.

Thread Hijack, well played Britt.

You are learning.

PatrickFreitas - bullies!

I agree! sometimes you guys are such assholes!!

BTW.....

NEW T*U hats now in stock. Mahalo

-Dont forget to use discount code GUIDA at checkout for 15% off!!!

in that case, let me use this opportunity to also sell some AWESOME CHILI FROM ZIPPYS!

^^^ all this is what happens when laws and civility are abandoned. rude turns to chaos pretty fuggin fast.

Damn, I feel left out. I have nothing to sell to all of you. I have already given my heart and soul to this forum. That's all I got...sniff sniff.

BTW someone stole my Zippys Chili tickets from my car. If you find the culprit and you let me know. Thanks

this thread has turned into nightmare for the op

^^^its not like he comes back and follows up his own threads...

NECKCRANK808 - WTF do come on here plug your show not contribute anything here and we ask you questions you don't even answer them.

Hey man relax, I just had a chance to get back on. We'll have Egan Inoue and our Champion participants aigning autographs at our booth throughout the weekend.

We'll also make sure we stop by Uproar to collect some autographs also for our personal collections. Sounds like you guys will have a great booth. I dont mind our thread being hijacked by Uproar =) They have been a great supporter of our show and I appreciate the help they have given us.

This is the first time u came back to answer questions is all I'm sayin

btw Jimmy nice hats

hey did u see what i did!!!?