Anyone catch Cormier talking to Jones? HAHA

cormier went all in begging for that title shot lol

I can't wait for hendo or jones to destroy DC Phone Post 3.0

trok - If that's true and if Cormier is lookin over Henderson that will be a fatal mistake. Kinda like Phil was allready campaing against JBJ before fighting Anthony Johnson!
Gus was looking past Manuwa and destroyed him.

Phil wouldn't have beaten Rumble anyways. Phone Post 3.0

DC would devour jbj like a bucket of popeyes chicken...

After this, Jon handed the headset to his bros Chandler and Arthur.  Those dudes are huge.  Dwarfed Jon.  Especially Chandler.  Holy shiz.

BeauTown - I can't wait for hendo or jones to destroy DC Phone Post 3.0
I can't wait for DC to destroy both Hendo and Jones. Phone Post 3.0

Moist Gracie - Vid? Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

-D0DG3R D0GG13- -
Moist Gracie - Vid? Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Fedoral Crime - DC is the only threat for Jones' title. If he gets by Hendo and Jones gets by Gus (which is very likely), I think DC will beat him.

The LHW div is as good as its ever been IMO. Rumble will be knocking on the door pretty soon too. Phone Post 3.0
Gus isn't a threat? Phone Post 3.0

DC will break Jones when this fight happens.

DC came off a bit unprofessional the second time he asked Jones to use his powers to make the fight happen. The first was fine. Jones handled it very professionally IMO. Though, I can't fault DV at all. That's a big money fight and talk seems to get you a long way in the UFC.

Jones just had a 5 round battle not less than 30 minutes before that interview. Give a nucca a break for a couple minutes!

What's the consensus on Hones holding his hand on the opponents face? That's a whole other level of defense. Glover pushed it off and threw like I thought he should, but he was a foot out of range when he did! You risk the eye poke if you get crazy and spastic in there. Phone Post

l8

I thought that wasn't accurate when Stann said DC could take down Jones if they fought inside like he did with Gloger. How da fuks that? Jones still had his arms and hands in between, and just because you're close doesn't mean shit of you have all of your defenses up. DC is still going to have to get past solid stance and hand fighting and win the battle of the wedge. Lol. It's not that easy. When a non-wrestler comments about wrestling..... Phone Post

Mookie 3:16 - 

After this, Jon handed the headset to his bros Chandler and Arthur.  Those dudes are huge.  Dwarfed Jon.  Especially Chandler.  Holy shiz.

Yeah, I saw that.  Crazy.

In for vid Phone Post 3.0

BrCutter - 

I thought that wasn't accurate when Stann said DC could take down Jones if they fought inside like he did with Gloger. How da fuks that? Jones still had his arms and hands in between, and just because you're close doesn't mean shit of you have all of your defenses up. DC is still going to have to get past solid stance and hand fighting and win the battle of the wedge. Lol. It's not that easy. When a non-wrestler comments about wrestling..... Phone Post

Hands to the forehead/face happens in 90 percent of wrestling matches and there are several techniques for setting up takedowns when an opponent does that.  Not that it will give Cormier an easy takedown, but I doubt Jones wants to follow a similar strategy as he did against Glover and risk DC getting a clinch or deep shot.  

In for vid Phone Post 3.0

Dugs95 -
Fedoral Crime - DC is the only threat for Jones' title. If he gets by Hendo and Jones gets by Gus (which is very likely), I think DC will beat him.

The LHW div is as good as its ever been IMO. Rumble will be knocking on the door pretty soon too. Phone Post 3.0
Gus isn't a threat? Phone Post 3.0
IMO I think Jones will beat Gus in the next fight and it won't be nearly as close as the first one.

Jones was coming off a fairly bad injury after the Chael fight and I think that definitely affected his training.

DC should be able to take Jones down but he's a bit quicker with his hands than a lot of the other LHW so it'll be tough for Jones to defend strikes and worry about the takedown.

It's definitely the fight I want to see the most at LHW although I'd love to see Hendo get a shot before he retires. Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

I think DC is so close to a title shot that he is totally overlooking his next fight.

Hendo knows (as we all do) this is his last shot at anything even close to a title shot...he will come in hungry and determined. He is always a tough fight for anyone.

DC is constantly talking about the title fight, "once I get past Dan", etc..

I'm just saying.. we have seen these things play out numerous times...don't be surprised if Hendo is the next guy fighting either Gus or JBJ