Anyone else feel sad for Vitor?

Vitor was on a roll but Silva is just at his prime, not a good fight for Vitor or most other fighters right now. His striking and grappling are rock solid,he's got the reach,the speed, reflexes, a brutal body triangle,when he's not clowning around he's right on the money. Attitude aside I don't see how anyone can fail to appreciate this guy when he's fighting.

vitor was expecting jesus to block that kick for him.

Employer - 
C1010 - 
Employer - front kick KO to the FACE

It landed on the chin.

which is located on the FACE

LOL! You see the amount of inbreeding that has happened to the people who post here?

Me. Wish it had made it into a later round at least.

I'll always be fan of Vitor.

billyzane - He was landing the better shots....he got caught. He will be back

He landed one leg kick and a few big misses. Funny how a lot of people get caught with something when they fight Anderson.

That was crazy how he got fooled by that front kick. He saw it coming and thought it was going to the body, moved his forearms in to block it and exposed his chin to that kick and never saw it when it landed.

Vitor will be back I'm sure. A long layoff combined with fighting the best fighter on the planet is a tough task for anyone. Hard to say it was that though, he just simply got caught. There wasn't an edge either way before that kick landed.

Don't feel too sad for the guy.

I think Vitor will be back, or atleast I hope he will.

He only really pushed forward once in the fight and looked like the better fighter but then just stood there and got caught. It's a pity but I hope he'll come back.

No.  He's a grown man, he'll come back stronger from it.

As a Vitor fan since his first UFC fight, yes. He's had a rough road, but I thought this might be his day. He looked absolutely great IMO... until he got destroyed. Hopefully he'll work his way back up.

i don't feel sorry for him, and i picked him in this fight. he just fought hard and lost.

I feel sad for Vitor that his sister was kidnapped and murdered.

I don't feel sad for him that he is a genetic freak that has had all the advantages one could ask for (including being married to a hot chick) and has gotten to fight around the world instead of working a real job.

So he lost to Anderson Silva...boo hoo. Everyone does.