Anyone else forget about JBJ?

Like a lot of you on here, I was a hardcore fan for a long time but now shit is so watered down I don’t play such close attention. My GF is the same.

The other day she asked me what’s up with JBJ and I realized he had not even crossed my mind in forever.

What kinda weak bullshit is that when the HW champ - the baddest man on the planet - is not one of the first things that comes to mind when you think of the UFC? 'member when it was all about who was next for Brock?

Also I’m still mad about Prometheus.

4 Likes

Yeah, I’m not sure if the sport is getting watered down or what the deal is but I’m totally losing interest too. I was kind of hoping Dana would announce 165 to possibly excite/shake things up a bit.

5 Likes

No, but that’s because I just watched Steve-O’s bucket list show and Jon Jones was in it hitting his ear with a hammer until it exploded.

NEVER FORGET

Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

1 Like

Ya…he forgot.

2 Likes

Who?

I watched that also, just last week

1 Like

I don’t consider him the champ. Aspinall is the champ. He’s active, looking to fight guys, the up and comers, the dangerous hungry guys. JBJ is looking for paycheck fights against guys like Stipe, when he’s not sitting out for 3-4 years at a time for PED use.

Aspinall is the champ.

If JBJ was the champ, he’d be going on non-stop about Aspinall, trying to build that fight.

Disclaimer: To JBJ’s credit, I’m not going anywhere near Twitter, so for all I know, maybe HE IS doing everything I just said… but I doubt it.

5 Likes

Jon Jones Sport GIF by UFC

1 Like

Jon Jones Dancing GIF by UFC

Best Friends Sport GIF by UFC

Them damn mosquito’s

1 Like

He isn’t the champ of anything anymore

Probably still pulsing but only fighting once every 3-4 years

He left 205 when it got tough for him and Aspinall is running 205+ now

1 Like

Thats Nice Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

3 Likes

tumblr_otw11q0WX31r7vh24o1_540

1 Like

Not as much as they forgot about Chandler

I don’t know how people pass out at that show. What wrong with people?

And its been a good five years…
At this point i find myself reading fight threads more then watching the actual event lol
Even if I could watch it for free, just dont care
And the commercials on PPV events, amazing experience :laughing:

2 Likes

He wouldn’t say that to my face

me too

tho when it is playing at work I am happy to watch fights I know nothing about

1 Like