Anyone else have a moment where...

You forget to how to walk. It's happened twice to me lol. First time I was on the toilet taking a shit and forgot how much time had passed. Got up and legs had fallen asleep. Face planted into the wall lol. Second time I was their legs don't work? First time sleeping then woke up and went to grab a bottle of water from the mini bar in my room. First step was fine second step didn't go as planned. Fucking layed on the hotel room floor a few hours before I was able to get my ass up. Apparently I have extremely low potassium which can effect your knees amongst other things. Taking otc potassium pills until Monday(going to my physician) . Knees were swollen until yesterday now its just pain, which I can deal with. 

Serious frat btw 

Move to OG for more responses.

Are you sure you weren't drunk?

StrikingMMA - Move to OG for more responses.

Everytime I start a thread it post on the ug. 

Smilin like Rashad -

Yep. Nurse took blood and doctor called me and asked how I was still alive. This is where it gets good. Day of my appointment I wake up and feel off. Call my mom and ask her to bring me to urgent care. Get to urgent care and they tell my mom to bring me to the hospital. Get to the hospital and they immediately start pumping me with potassium. 24 hrs of an iv of potassium. I slept through most of it though. Doctors thought I was a lush until the blood test came back. I'll probably have to take the pills for the rest of my life. 

William H Muncy -
Smilin like Rashad -

Yep. Nurse took blood and doctor called me and asked how I was still alive. This is where it gets good. Day of my appointment I wake up and feel off. Call my mom and ask her to bring me to urgent care. Get to urgent care and they tell my mom to bring me to the hospital. Get to the hospital and they immediately start pumping me with potassium. 24 hrs of an iv of potassium. I slept through most of it though. Doctors thought I was a lush until the blood test came back. I'll probably have to take the pills for the rest of my life. 

Seriously...shit man...sorry to hear that.

Smilin like Rashad -
William H Muncy -
Smilin like Rashad -

Seriously...shit man...sorry to hear that.

Thanks, Scary at first but once I realized that it's manageable I was fine. Just scary at the beginning not knowingm

Jesus dude. Glad you caught it in time. 

Amazon has the pills as cheap as I can find em. I take em from time to time for hypnic jerking.

Gullian-Barré?

205. Hes a natural 205er, and had intended to compete there until he was offered the Lashley fight Phone Post

Gartlin - 

I've had moments where I forgot to how to write. 

That’s because we type now.

Altofsky -

Amazon has the pills as cheap as I can find em. I take em from time to time for hypnic jerking.

Lol 

William H Muncy -
Altofsky -

Lol 

Well fuck. I'm an asshole. I thought you were joking but hypnic jerking is a real thing.