Anyone else just enjoy Koscheck's awkwardness?

smth416 - Tito-esque Phone Post 3.0
Haven't seen it yet but I'm assuming you're exaggerating... Please tell me you're exaggerating... Phone Post 3.0

Whambo - Frankie Edgar would have been a good choice.

Agreed

FatFrenchFry - Why did they stop using Mir? It was something he said on air? Phone Post 3.0

Yes. Apparently threatening to kill Brock Lesnar during a live broadcast is a no-no.

I have to watch the weigh-ins with the sound off most of the time these days because I always find the studio commentary to be cringeworthy.

Koscheck seemed like a bad choice for this kind of gig from the start so it's no surprise to hear he was bad.

UGCTT croy_00 -
FatFrenchFry - Why did they stop using Mir? It was something he said on air? Phone Post 3.0

Yes. Apparently threatening to kill Brock Lesnar during a live broadcast is a no-no.

Even if you're the devil? Phone Post 3.0

Fuck, Jens Pulver was great during WEC. He's a legend and he's really knowledgeable. Why not use him? Phone Post

They should get Stephan Bonner in.

His commentary in WEC was good so why not.

UK Asylum - They should get Stephan Bonner in.

same reason they fired Chael, the issue around PED is too fresh. although I agree with you.

UK Asylum - They should get Stephan Bonner in.

Uncle Dana might still be mad at him. He did commentary for the latest Titan Fighting show on CBS though. Phone Post 3.0