Anyone else not care for all those chechen/dagestani type fighters?

I get that they’re generally good fighters with solid wrestling bases, but I feel like they aren’t PPV material. Just a bunch of generic bearded guys with names like “islamov makmadov” , it just gets old after awhile. I don’t want to see them on my TV screen. I don’t like the culture they come from. I don’t like how all of them have the same silly accent and “brother i smash you” attitude. We can keep 1 or 2 around as long as they’re elite like khabib, the rest need to go away.

17 Likes

Same, its just boring style
I get it they drown opponents but it looks boring
And if there is no finish you literally waisted your time looking at two man hugging

4 Likes

Of course… this forum is full of xenophobic/racist type trash.

2 Likes

I mean look at GSP, he was more boring than all of them combined but celebrated for his white gay french Canadian values.

4 Likes

Yeah most of them aren’t very good finishers, they just have a lot of cardio and strong grappling. They don’t seem to punch or kick very hard on average. The first guy khamzat faced that could actually take a punch (burns) made him look mediocre and sloppy.

1 Like

I love watching them fight because I love their wrestling and pressure. They literally grew up wrestling with war all around them. How could you not like their attitude and skill?

1 Like

I think I can count under 5 people on this forum that are Dagi Dick Riderz

Are you counting OP and JM as 2?

1 Like

GSP was boring, but he is the GOAT :laughing:

And he tried to strike a bit, but then shit went south (against BJ penn he started to wrestle… and i think he lost that fight)

Lol…

But he’s not gonna do it Islam, you fucking Goof.

Shoooda, Woooooda, Couldaaaaaaa

100% agree with Koba

This isn’t a card to watch for you then them. Almost all bouts feature one!

Yup apart from one woman’s fight, but who’s gonna watch. 11-9 bum fight , and that woman has 7 UFC fights and 7 decisions to go with it
:face_vomiting:

This will be the first time I root for Usman. And who gives a flying turd what Darren “Never Was” Till thinks?

Chadmagomedovs

r/ufc - Nurmagomedov's have a combined record of 62-0

There are 32 Nurmagomedovs in MMA…

And Khabib is from the US…

Also are Said and Abubakar disgraces to the family with L’s on their record…

1 Like

I don’t care for them. Boring fighters and personalities to match.

Cherry pick fights to protect their records. If conditions and weight advantage etc doesn’t suit them 100% they cancel the fight

5 Likes

Said is not even related

Umar, Usman and Khabib are cousins

3 undefeated MMA Gods

The most powerful bloodline in MMA history

The UFC seems to enjoy matching them up against strikers/guys who have limited wrestling pedigree. Not really that impressive imo.

3 Likes