Anyone else not give a f#ck about towel gate?

It is one stupid pound. It will not make a single difference in the fight. He could have lost it easy by the time allowed. 

Stop acting outraged at everything you muckracking shit stains. 

Yes, I'm referring especially to Jon Jones. 

Zero fucks really

I don't care. I actually think it's funny.

Keep it going guys. The outrage is hilarious. 

I'm not a fan of either guy, just want to see a good scrap. I'm GLAD he or the commission cheated to make sure it happens. 

HeyMarkIt1886 -

I'm not a fan of either guy, just want to see a good scrap. I'm GLAD he or the commission cheated to make sure it happens. 

The fight would have happened regardless you fucking retard.

Don't really care. As much as I despise Jones, this is still just the interim title to me.

Sure, but non-title. Ya tard. B

I don't care so hard that I was about to make a thread about it, until I saw someone cared about it even less.

I honestly think it was a very clever and veteran thing to do. Take a bow DC, Take a bow.

What did he do again? I've already forgotten.

I think its awesome actually. I laughed so hard. Good for DC

Don't care about it at all.

I have trouble giving a shit.

I do not care and think it was a pretty good idea lol

Steven McTowelie -
HeyMarkIt1886 -

The fight would have happened regardless you fucking retard.

Not for a title but you fucking retard now go back to your basement and sniff your grannies undies

HeyMarkIt1886 -

It is one stupid pound. It will not make a single difference in the fight. He could have lost it easy by the time allowed. 

Stop acting outraged at everything you muckracking shit stains. 

Yes, I'm referring especially to Jon Jones. 

This. Also Jones is the last person who should be complaining about cheating. Considering he pokes dudes eyes out until they bleed and lose vision, and goes into a fight having done lines of Cocaine and nobody bats a fucking eye....

ShanTheMan - Don"t really care. As much as I despise Jones, this is still just the interim title to me.

You must be disappointed then, not having a champ at 205 for the last 2 years. I'll stay in reality where D.C. has beat everyone in his way and is the rightful champ, you can go back to fantasy land where Jones does cheat or break the law and keeps the belt. 

I would care if it wasn't for rumble missing weight 4 times in his career, so who gives a fuck. Didn't change the outcome of the fight one bit.