Anyone Else Only Drink Water?

Curious if any of you drink only water. I started drinking purely water when I was around 17 years old.

I have the occasional soda or tea at times…
Water 7 days a week 365 days a year.

Surely I’m not the only one lol

10 Likes

I drink a protein shake with milk after every workout, but other than that I only drink water throughout the day. Occasionally on a Sunday I’ll drink a pop while watching football

3 Likes

I drink water. But also beer, milk, whiskey, & soda. Oh & coffee.

11 Likes

No, I drink vodka, whiskey, and other crap. In regards to fitness though I love a gatorade after an especially grueling run.

2 Likes

Used to drink only water and sugar free Red Bull. Cut out the Red Bull last year. I do have tea fairly regularly though.

1 Like

No water is for fags

2 Likes

I swore off water 5 years ago. It turned my life around!

14 Likes

Water, beer, wine.

1 Like

Like 100 percent water and nothing else? I don’t think anyone does that but I drink 80-90 percent water. I have 2 cups of coffee in the morning. Then water the rest of the day. 1-2 days a week I have a cup of milk or orange juice with dinner. On Saturdays I allow myself 20 oz of coke. That is all.

3 Likes

Life’s too short for that kind of deprivation. I drink a lot of water but I also enjoy a variety of flavored beverages as well.
But to each their own.

5 Likes

It always amazes me when some people say they don’t drink water and just drink stuff that has water in it

6 Likes

water from our local spring and booze. that’s it.

3 Likes

I’d say I drink 99% water and maybe an iced tea if I’m out for a meal and feeling crazy. Occasionally a Snapple as a more of a treat than a drink.

3 Likes

I drink plenty of water through out the day. But could not give up coffee. I love coffee

1 Like

water, coffee, booze

1 Like

I drink water and milk, and consume a sweet beverage every 4-6 weeks. I’ve never consumed alcohol, coffee or energy drinks.

4 Likes

Why?

4 Likes

when i was a kid i thought snapples were healthy. come a long way.

6 Likes

Never had the desire.

4 Likes

Outside of beer (my vice) I only drink water and black coffee so yes?

2 Likes