Anyone else think SFs presentation is better?

smoogy -  Showtime Sports is all about highlighting the athletes and letting them put the fight in their own words. UFC and Spike are all about promoting the UFC brand and pidgeon-holing the fighters into the same cookie-cutter roles for each event. It definitely feels like SF is getting the better use out of the personalities on their roster.

This is EXACTLY how I feel.

Strikeforce feels more "sport-like" than the UFC.

At the same time, it's more "spectacle" too.

The UFC is like the UFC video game, no matter who's fighting, it's the same. The ring is dark and dank. Buffer (who I like) is pretty much the same speech in each fight. The only thing I like better in the UFC in terms of presentation is no Mauro.

It's better and more professional - the fact that UFC won't even have thier announcers in suits says it all. Low class production aimed at a low class fanbase. Strikeforce while lacking the means is at least trying to take MMA to the next level. Phone Post

BlackLesnar - 
smoogy -  Showtime Sports is all about highlighting the athletes and letting them put the fight in their own words. UFC and Spike are all about promoting the UFC brand and pidgeon-holing the fighters into the same cookie-cutter roles for each event. It definitely feels like SF is getting the better use out of the personalities on their roster.

This is EXACTLY how I feel.

Strikeforce feels more "sport-like" than the UFC.

At the same time, it's more "spectacle" too.

The UFC is like the UFC video game, no matter who's fighting, it's the same. The ring is dark and dank. Buffer (who I like) is pretty much the same speech in each fight. The only thing I like better in the UFC in terms of presentation is no Mauro.

Both have their ups and downs.

Strikeforce is much less fluff and faster action. I prefer UFC's commentary because of Rogan. Truth is Bellator has the best format for a show. I understand UFC is a money making machine and that's why we sit through so much BS

strikeforce's presentation is hands down better than the ufc's.

The one thing they could get away from is the walk down stage IMO. I love to feel the energy of the crowd, its hard to do that when your looking down on them. It would also open up about a 500 more floor seats. Just a thought...

Nope.
Strikeforce has a definate pro wrestling influenced promotion.
Sure, some people will like that, but its cheap in my opinion.

The ramp, introducing every fighter before their walk to the cage with dumb adjectives, ie "world renowned striker..blah blah blah."

And the back stage interviews just so they can give a hot chick some camera time to get dudes attention between fights.

Mauro needs to go as well.

Now, having said all that..i enjoy alot of the fights Strikeforce puts on, even though their divisions are weak enough that they have to do a lot of catchweights and guys fighting outside of their weight classes so they can make a card.

Its pretty tacky/pro wrestling/low budget production though.

PrettyBoy - It's better and more professional - the fact that UFC won't even have thier announcers in suits says it all. Low class production aimed at a low class fanbase. Strikeforce while lacking the means is at least trying to take MMA to the next level. Phone Post

lol at this

ajsr - It's not even close, Strikeforce's presentation is infinitely better.

Aesthetically, the UFC is tacky, brash, onbnoxious and ugly.

This!

So sick of the gun metal rivots and overkill on the UFC side.

or course it was better..i personally hate the tough series because at every conclusion of each season, we have to watch these guys fight on main event cards...i mean cmon, congrats to Johnathan but lol if you think he has anything for any contenders in lightweight...ufc desperately needs a farm show like strikeforce contenders...i am sick of spending 50 bucks to watch half of a main card of tufers.

TTT

I like how Strikeforce upped the music selection last night.  They played music you have actually heard before, as opposed to the stock music they used to use.

I like how the lights are a lot brighter on a Strikeforce event, as opposed to the dark, gloomy feel of watching a UFC.

That being said...Overall, I still feel that Strikeforce's production is basically just EliteXC 2.0.

IRISH ARE INFERIOR TO GREEKS - its definitely better, just more professional.

it certainly is getting better and better...i really hope they do well, we will certainly be winners in the ratings battle

BlackRainNinja - 

I also found it annoying that a MMA vet like Shamrock repeatedly called what was clearly an (Anaconda Gator Roll) attempt a (D'arce) in the Silva fight and never corrected it, This does not help fans learn the MMA game.

And as a person who loves the (Anaconda Gator Roll) and was genuinely sad when Silva failed to turn it correctly to finish the choke frankly I found it disrespectful....LoL J/K

What do you expect from the innovator of the "Leg Choke."

UFC's style is getting played out. They need to update. That being said, I've never been overly impressed with SF's athetics. SF's fights were BY FAR the more entertaining of the two productions though.

Doc T - SF is so much better, plus im a huge fan of pat of commentary.

Goldberg + Rogan = practitioners
Shamrock + Miletich = REAL FIGHTERS!!

Goldberg beats Mauro into living death in the cage imo.

PrettyBoy -  It's better and more professional - the fact that UFC won't even have thier announcers in suits says it all. Low class production aimed at a low class fanbase. Strikeforce while lacking the means is at least trying to take MMA to the next level. Phone Post
Buffer's suit kicks the collective ass of all of Strikeforce's suits combined. That's one sharp dressed MF'r.

Poindexter - 
PrettyBoy -  It's better and more professional - the fact that UFC won't even have thier announcers in suits says it all. Low class production aimed at a low class fanbase. Strikeforce while lacking the means is at least trying to take MMA to the next level. Phone Post
Buffer's suit kicks the collective ass of all of Strikeforce's suits combined. That's one sharp dressed MF'r.

Suits so fine they make Sinatra look like a hobo and a voice that can make a Wolverine purr!

BUFFER FTW!!!!!!!!!