Anyone else want to see Covington V Masvidal?

Jorge vs Marty is the next fight to make.  If they can do Jorge vs Conor that would be cool too.  

![](upload://jV8WWxLNIdrdFhaGnpmYTuj1WeJ.gif)

I'm good. 

wiggum - One interesting thing about Colby's role is the extent to which he can serve as a litmus test for title challengers. Anyone whom he dominates is unlikely to beat Usman. Anyone who beats him is going to be a real challenge for Usman. It's interesting. I'm not sure how many times we've seen something like this. Maybe Shogun/Wand in PRIDE?

I had Colby up 3-1 heading into the 5th. If he had survived, fight would’ve been a draw in my book. And it was a great freaking fight. Id like to see a rematch as opposed to Colby gatekeeping.

mini tourney with Usman/Masvidal and Colby/Woodley would be nice. If Woodley loses next weekend Usman/Colby and Masvidal/Edwards?

Colby Covid19ington - 
wiggum - One interesting thing about Colby's role is the extent to which he can serve as a litmus test for title challengers. Anyone whom he dominates is unlikely to beat Usman. Anyone who beats him is going to be a real challenge for Usman. It's interesting. I'm not sure how many times we've seen something like this. Maybe Shogun/Wand in PRIDE?

I had Colby up 3-1 heading into the 5th. If he had survived, fight would’ve been a draw in my book. And it was a great freaking fight. Id like to see a rematch as opposed to Colby gatekeeping.

mini tourney with Usman/Masvidal and Colby/Woodley would be nice. If Woodley loses next weekend Usman/Colby and Masvidal/Edwards?

I think Colby only needs 1-2 wins to get another shot.

Id like to see Masvidal vs either Usman for his earned title shot, or vs Conor in what would be an all out stand up battle.

The Colby fight doesnt interest me as much. Colby wouldnt stand with Mas the way he did with Usman. It would be a hugfest like the RDA fight.

1 Like

I like Masvidal but...Donnies Ball sac has the ability to lay and pray him for 5 rnds just like Usman.

It's a shame Masvidal is a great fighter, exciting well spoken gritty but his wrestling is out by thoese two ball bags.

Colby ragdolls mas easy.

deezlemike -

Colby ragdolls mas easy.

I think so too. 

Colby doesnt loose a minute of the fight. 

Nope. Woodley should fight Colby, and Masvidal should fight Leon Edwards. Winners of each of those fights should fight each other.

Usman vs. GSP superfight in the meantime.

1 Like