Anyone get $51 tickets for UFC 104?

I was curious if anyone here got any of the cheap seats. I logged in right at 10:00 am with my presale code and all the $51 tickets were gone.

I bought from the $77 section instead and I'm sure I'll still be bumping my head against the arena ceiling. I just want to verify that $51 tickets did exist and it's not a sham by Ticketmaster to bait and switch us.

See ya at 104.

The $51.00 dollar seats were probably bought out by the Fight Club members.

crowbar - 

The $51.00 dollar seats were probably bought out by the Fight Club members.

They would have to be. Tickets are not on sale to the general public yet.

Fight Club tickets went on sale today at 10:00 am.
Newsletter tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10:00 am.
General Public tickets go on sale Saturday at 10:00 am.
(all times Pacific zone)

So,let me get this straight....you are a Fight Club member that was online at 10:00 am,and you were unable to get $51.00 seats?

Not all tickets are available to Fight Club members right away. 

Plus the scalpers/brokers buy them shits up quick.

YouAreNex - this has been going on for years

UFC "sales" the cheapest tickets to stubhub, you notice ticketmaster doesnt have the cheap tixs so you buy the more expensive ones, stubhub then prices the cheapest tixs higher than face value. If they do not sell enough, "ticketmaster" releases some of the cheapo tixs closer to the show date.

My advice is to wait it out(unless you have major travel plans), most UFC's dont sell out.

Sells, imo.

crowbar - 

So,let me get this straight....you are a Fight Club member that was online at 10:00 am,and you were unable to get $51.00 seats?

Yes, I am a Fight Club member and I was on the UFC 104 Ticketmaster page at the stroke of 10:00 am pacific. $51 tickets were not there.

This practice is so close to racketeering,that I am done paying to see UFC`s live in person.

Did anyone get a cheap seat?