Anyone going to Thailand May/June?

Oh well, no savate :(. I'm planning on going to the classes on Tuesday, Wednesday and maybe Friday. See you then!

Lautaro

Lautaro,

Please checkout website for location and schedule updates! We have moved to SMAC Combat Center, Sukhumvit Soi 55, Punjit Tower, 9FL....(Across from Starbuck's Thong Lor Market Place)

See Ya Soon
M...

www.I-JKD.com

Lautaro you might want to know that Sor Vorapin has opened a new gym (besides the one in khaosan rd.), you can check their website (thaiboxings.com)for more info, it's rather inexpensive if you choose to live and train there.

Also why settle for regular peanut butter, when you can have the new improved version? Check http://www.cbass.com/Peanutbutter.htm

I just arrived into Thailand tonight and I'm in Khao San Road now. Both times I came to Thailand previously I trained at the Khao San gym. I loved the training! It was exactly what I'd been looking for. IMO, it was better than the training I got from Sidyodtong (near Pattaya).

This time, however, I want a change of scenery, so I want to check out Chiang Mai and, naturally, train there. I like Khao San, but I don't want to stay in Bangkok for long. There's a whole country to explore!

Lautaro

Be careful lautaro, smuggling peanut butter into Thailand is pretty serious.

I heard about a guy who has been in jail for a decade because he brought in some extra crunchy...

Have a great time in Thailand. I still haven't made it up to Chiang Mai...sigh...

Actually I had no problem smuggling--I mean bringing--the peanunt butter into Thailand. I was worried that they might go fishing through it just to make sure there wasn't anything hidden in it, but they just ignored it. Hence, Mark got his peanut butter :).

Chiang Mai isn't as exciting a place as Bangkok or Pattaya, nor as relaxing as Koh Samui was (with its beautiful beaches). But the training at Lanna is definitely very good and tough. Also, Chiang Mai is a good place to go for inexpensive living and jungle trekking.

So I'd say that Lanna is a good place for people who want to train for an extended period of time (at least 2 months). For shorter durations I would prefer to train in Bangkok or Pattaya. The nightlife is more exciting in those places.

Lautaro

I did a "seminar" with Mark, was superb, use the stuff he showed me almost ever session i spar with legs.

Lanna is badass.