Anyone know how many ring card girls last night?

Seemed like more than usual but they never really mentioned.

Anyone? Phone Post 3.0

They said there was 9 Phone Post 3.0

4 Phone Post 3.0

Rumbleeee - I think it was the usual 3. Surely they would have told us if there was more.
They did lol.... 9 girls Phone Post 3.0

Hocky Balboa - 4 Phone Post 3.0
Nope, the number is nine Phone Post 3.0

Rumbleeee - I think it was the usual 3. Surely they would have told us if there was more.
That's what I was thinking.

Surely they would have mentioned something. Phone Post 3.0

Dugs95 -
Hocky Balboa - 4 Phone Post 3.0
Nope, the number is nine Phone Post 3.0
Where did you get that from?

Did you count or something? Phone Post 3.0

Chrissy, Vanessa, Jhenni, Camilla, Luciana, Carly,The Mexican one, The Australian one and Arianny.

9 really you would figure they would mention something like that a little more Phone Post 3.0

Big EP -

Chrissy, Vanessa, Jhenni, Camilla, Luciana, Carly,The Mexican one, The Australian one and Arianny.

"Chrissy, Vanessa, Jhenni, Camilla, Luciana, Carly,The Mexican one, The Australian one and The Plastic One."

I don't know man, I think they would have said that and named them all if true. Phone Post 3.0

Hmm. Only if we had someone to count them out for us. Phone Post 3.0

It seemed like more than usual, but since nothing was ever mentioned I gotta think it was only 3. I dunno.

I think more than usual but I wouldn't say there was any more than 8 Phone Post 3.0

Smith1234 - Goldie said 9. Then he late started naming them and couldn't name them all.

You must have gotten good at tuning out Goldie nonsense OP. Which means everything he ever says. Phone Post 3.0

Whoooosh

Who was the blonde with the ass? Phone Post 3.0

Jackmerius Tacktheritrix - Who was the blonde with the ass? Phone Post 3.0
Gunnar? Phone Post 3.0

Steven McTowelie -
That's what I was thinking.

Surely they would have mentioned something. Phone Post 3.0
I see what you did there.

Goldie couldn't contain his excitement. Phone Post 3.0

Funnnnnnny guys. Goldie forgot 15 times to mention they had nine ring card girls. Phone Post 3.0

shit thread with no pix

inf0 - shit thread with no pix
I'm re watching the event now, so I took a picture for you!

The answer is 3.

There were 3.

Phone Post 3.0