Anyone know this guy?

From his fight news link:

Results from Sao Paulo in Brazil, on 3/10/07

Grand Master Bailey fights 4 opponents in one devastating day

3 Grappling opponents followed by an incredible cage fight

1st match - Submission by flying arm bar

2nd match - submission by rolling knee bar in only 25 seconds!

3rd match - submission by Cobra choke

And after winning all three grappling matches and blowing out his knee, "The Crippler" strikes again against Chimono in a match one had to see to believe. With only a few hours rest between fights, and no time for a knee to heal, Master Bailey had to design a strategy to gain the advantage. Knowing Chimono was afraid of Master Bailey's ground fighting skills, the idea was to get the fight on the mat as soon as possible. Mark planned to charge Chimono at the bell, fake a shoot, get him to sprawl and land a knock out blow. 

Well, it turned out to be the perfect plan. As the bell rang, Mark charged, faked and landed a knee to the head. Lights out - end of story. KO in only 6 seconds!!!

Our thoughts and prayers are with Chimono and his family as he was still unconscious when Master Bailey returned to home

is that really what is posted on his site?

I may have to kill this guy.

wow this is crazy!

Don't mess with him Andre, not only can he fight, he clearly knows how to develop strategies that will destroy you. I am sure he is researching your abilities at the moment.

Hm.

Here is a link from his page which indicates that he is putting on a "Ranked" tournament. So far as I know, Ranked is a trademark of a joint venture between NAGA and MMA.tv.

It's not listed on MMA.tv's listing of events, which may or may not be complete.

i pissed myself reading this.

How do you become a world champion in the system you created.

we all need to go to his website and blast it with emails exposing him so that he quits this shit!

someone needs to beat his ass

Shen has grandmastered the correct.

Well, the event is listed on the Ranked site, and he appears to have some students who have legitimately competed. So that's legit, at the very least.

Looks like I know some people that beat his students in that event.

Unless my bearings are off, he's just right down the road from Alliance HQ & KnuckleUp.

its sad that people give him their money.