Preliminary Card (Fox Sports 1)

Matt Brown vs. Tim Means

Brandon Thatch vs. John Howard

Mike Swick vs. Alex Garcia

Cody Garbrandt vs. Henry Briones

Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass)

Neil Seery vs. Louis Smolka

Yosdenis Cedeno vs. Cody Pfister

i think im gonna miss it . will be in Tokyo but ill try and find a bar or something but if not i will just have to stay off the internet

I'm watching it... But that's because I'm Brazilian and I'm hoping José shuts up McGregor. Phone Post 3.0

You'd either have to have a prior obligation, or not be a fan of MMA if you are going to miss this card.  Matt Fuckin' Brown is on the prelims.

I'm gonna miss it. I gotta work. Aside from the main and co-main, gonna suck missing Jeremy Stephens fight and Matt Brown also. They bring great fights.

The 2 promos for it last night were badass. Phone Post 3.0

I shall not be watching it. Phone Post 3.0

Bottom to top sickest card in a long time I hope it lives upto the hype Phone Post 3.0

Means v brown should be fireworks Phone Post 3.0

just the 2 title fights. wasnt to impressed with Robbie/Rory 1st fight tho. Brown & Swick fights should be on main card!

Can't miss card Phone Post 3.0

I'm not watching it.............................with my pants on! Phone Post 3.0

Rafael135 - I'm watching it... But that's because I'm Brazilian and I'm hoping José shuts up McGregor. Phone Post 3.0
I'm watching it... But that's because I'm Australian and I'm hoping José shuts up McGregor. Phone Post 3.0