Anyone notice Monster on Rory's shorts?

Ben Rothwell - WTF was that about?
I'm just wondering, just didn't make sense to me
At least everything I've been told about the deal and additional sponsorship
And the champ didn't have anything extra?
Really ? Phone Post 3.0

Monster was able to select a few athletes to work with and they did not choose the champ

HITMAN DAN DIAZ - according to han's from monster the mma team as of now is.

rory, connor, cowboy, rampage, dom cruz, anthony pettis, johnny hendrix, ronda rousey, cain, and DC.

these fighters will have a monster (small clean) logo on their shorts and fight kits.

they have outside deals with monster that pay them monthly. they will be promoted separately by monster as athletes for monster and activated across several different media platforms.

monster is the title sponsor for the ufc (center octagon) thats why they get this deal. hans is very very experienced and cut an awesome deal for monster the ufc and the fighters.

this info is to clear up any rumors or misinformation that may be going around.

I'm going to look at this in a positive light, it shows that there is opportunity for future sponsorship for/with fighters.

Thanks for the details HDD

duckhuntgangsta -
TerribleTowel - Ben shotgun a monster after you KO your next opponent. Phone Post 3.0
This. Then crush the can on your forehead. Phone Post 3.0
This x1000! Phone Post 3.0

FETT_the geek - 
HITMAN DAN DIAZ - according to han's from monster the mma team as of now is.

rory, connor, cowboy, rampage, dom cruz, anthony pettis, johnny hendrix, ronda rousey, cain, and DC.

these fighters will have a monster (small clean) logo on their shorts and fight kits.

they have outside deals with monster that pay them monthly. they will be promoted separately by monster as athletes for monster and activated across several different media platforms.

monster is the title sponsor for the ufc (center octagon) thats why they get this deal. hans is very very experienced and cut an awesome deal for monster the ufc and the fighters.

I'm going to look at this in a positive light, it shows that there is opportunity for future sponsorship for/with fighters.

Thanks for the details HDD

my exact words when i found out also.

ocbadapple - Rory, DC, Cowboy, and Big Rigg make zero sense for the brand. Phone Post 3.0

i think you're on to something.

"hans is very very experienced and cut an awesome deal for monster the ufc and the fighters."

sounds like God's chosen would pay anything to get the devils number onto specific fighters shorts.

If you take that sponsor you rep that 666 now.

I saw the ring girls still had the Monster logo on their outfits too. Weird.

I have one in the cupboard under the sink..hate that pot moving knife throwing prick/prickess..but we'll see..we will see Phone Post 3.0

The 230k from Reebok for the entire card is laughable.. The deal needs sorting out quick, it's a fucking joke Phone Post 3.0

HITMAN DAN DIAZ - according to Hans from monster the mma team as of now is.

I think its clear Dan that a true market sets an "awesome" deal. . .

Anything other is something less than an "awesome" deal for fighters.

Dreville79 - The 230k from Reebok for the entire card is laughable.. The deal needs sorting out quick, it's a fucking joke Phone Post 3.0
And over half of that went to 4 guys who would have made WAY more with outside sponsors. Phone Post 3.0

Monster is a global giant bro. Hell cool energy drinks that are bad for your health. Or something. Phone Post 3.0

ocbadapple - Rory, DC, Cowboy, and Big Rigg make zero sense for the brand. Phone Post 3.0
Agree except for cowboy Phone Post 3.0

HITMAN DAN DIAZ - according to Hans from monster the mma team as of now is.

Thanks for the info
It was seeing Robbie's empty that threw me off more than anything Phone Post 3.0

DR3K - "hans is very very experienced and cut an awesome deal for monster the ufc and the fighters."

sounds like God's chosen would pay anything to get the devils number onto specific fighters shorts.

If you take that sponsor you rep that 666 now.
What a cryptic and odd first post Phone Post 3.0

Ben Rothwell - WTF was that about?
I'm just wondering, just didn't make sense to me
At least everything I've been told about the deal and additional sponsorship
And the champ didn't have anything extra?
Really ? Phone Post 3.0

Just call your union representative.

I partially take back my earlier statement on this. Monster has to cover certain bases with sales and regional responsibilities, so they sometimes sponsor less marketable people. Big brands=big responsibilities Phone Post 3.0

ocbadapple - Rory, DC, Cowboy, and Big Rigg make zero sense for the brand. Phone Post 3.0

Why not Cowboy? The dude screams energy drink sponsorship. If Monster dropped him, I could see Red Bull picking him up 25 minutes later. He lives his life like a constant energy drink commercial.

Cowboy is bad ass. He just doesn't fit the brand in my opinion. It's like saying some guys can wear high tops, but I look stupid in them. Not everything fits for everybody.

And Red Bull is anti mma. Very Phone Post 3.0

cowboy rides dirt bikes,wake boards, bull rides, skuba dives, sky dives, and fights mma.

https://www.monsterenergy.com/us/en/sports/bull-riding/

https://www.monsterenergy.com/us/en/sports/supercross/

https://www.monsterenergy.com/us/en/sports/wakeboarding/

https://www.monsterenergy.com/us/en/sports/mma/

horrible choice also imo no cross media promotional opportunities at all. now or in the future when he is the champ at 155 lbs.

for sure if you took cowboy to monster energy supercross no redneck fans would know who the fuck he is at all.