Anyone planning on attending Bellator in Dallas???

I went to a show at that place in Grand Pr........hmm that would be interesting, it definatly has only one side. wow not sure how they will pull that off, it has a opera house feel in it, if that makes sense.

Nipples of Kirik - shut your hole and post new pics of your girlfriend

Please don't tell me you're the new r0llinz, stalking every thread I create just to post sideways comments about my pics/picks threads, especially since you're a mud with a join date of little over a month ago. I enjoy your posts most of the time Nipples (what the?), but tap your brake a little bit...

For everyone asking about seating, don't hold me to this, but every Bellator event I've watched on TV has been FAR from sold out, so I'm sure you could buy some relatively cheap tickets and then just move up as soon as you get in the venue. On several occasions while I've watched Bellator I've seen a bunch of empty seats when they camera does a quick pan.

HardTimes - For everyone asking about seating, don't hold me to this, but every Bellator event I've watched on TV has been FAR from sold out, so I'm sure you could buy some relatively cheap tickets and then just move up as soon as you get in the venue. On several occasions while I've watched Bellator I've seen a bunch of empty seats when the camera does a quick pan.

Saw that the following week Bellator will be in San Antonio. Hoping to make that one too.