Anyone rooting for Mir?

If so, why?

no.

Expect this thread to get overrun by hungry lizards because of all the crickets chirping

Yep!
Mir fan here.

Only things I like about Mir is that he broke Tims' arm and knocked out big stupid Sims.

Other than that I hate the guy.

The thread about him making a perfect bouncer a couple of days ago here was dead-on.

He's a jerk.

Nog will take care of the problem though.

Hojak - If you look at the numbers for all the fighters who have a credential that's Pride-heavy, they haven't done well in where the match-up should've dictated an anticipated better performance. This one intrigues me on that alone.
What does that have to do with wanting Mir to win?  You want Mino to lose because other Pride guys lost?

I like Mir and he has the tools to beat Nogueria with the Ricco Rodriguez strategy.

^^^for 5 rounds?

I dont think so.

I was, he used to be my fav fighter and was the reason I got into the sport. He had a nearly fatal injury and has been through hell.

But Nog is my other fav fighter, and the moment Mir said those guys aren't studs and I am million times the athelete Nog is, I lost all respect.

Nope I hate the fucker, after all the shit he has talked about Nog this season on TUF

Nope

I kind of always wish Frank got some glory back. He got dealt a shitty card with the accident and I always wanted to see him come back and do well but then again fuck him.

/TUF Hate

lol at "poor miserable unluck guy.... errrr... but fuck him"

Hojak - 
spg - 
Hojak - If you look at the numbers for all the fighters who have a credential that's Pride-heavy, they haven't done well in where the match-up should've dictated an anticipated better performance. This one intrigues me on that alone.
What does that have to do with wanting Mir to win?  You want Mino to lose because other Pride guys lost?

Not so much to do with actually rooting for him, but I'm intrigued to see how Nog's going to fare against someone in the UFC who ahs comparable BJJ and a bit more youth.

I think him vs. Mir is a great match-up.
What the hell are you talking about.  You said, "I am rooting for Mir, because of the fact that he's so drastically underdogged against a fighter that hasn't really impressed me in the UFC." and then you said you're not.

Here's a question:  Hojak, are you rooting for Mir over Minotauro:  Yes/No

Hojak - You know, people that ask questions only for a yes/no answer remind me of my girlfriend's dad. Total ballbuster.

nvm

I didn't want just a yes/no answer, but wasn't exactly looking for both answers at the same time.

nope

I used to be a big Mir fan, but he's come off as such a douche on TUF that I hate him now

Plus, it's impossible not to root for Nog IMO

kanotoa - Mir has few fans other than family members, friends and training partners IMO.

I used to really like Mir, especially because of him coming back from such a crazy accident. However, after seeing what a jerkoff he is on TUF I am really changing my mind. I am all for Noguera now.

HardyJenns - 

I used to be a big Mir fan, but he's come off as such a douche on TUF that I hate him now

Plus, it's impossible not to root for Nog IMO

I agree with what you said 100%. Nog is a stud and a really good guy.