Anyone still believe SF GP winner will be #1 HW?

When the tournament was announced many people (like me) were saying that the eventual winner of a tournament featuring guys like Fedor, Overeem, Werdum and Barnett should, or at least could, be considered the #1 HW int he world (as opposed to the then reigning UFC champion).  With Fedor and Werdum's losses and Overeem's departure, would anyone still argue this?  Does your answer depend on whether an experienced guy like Barnett or an inexperienced guy like Cornier wins?

Nope

No , but you can argue that Barnett is a top 3 HW.

no
Winner of the GP still wouldnt be #1 without fighting the winner of Cain/JDS

Chimonos Revenge - no

Would you consider them worthy of an immediate title shot?

No, but I didn't feel the winner of the GP should be ranked #1 even when Fedor and Overeem were still in the GP.

Does the winner deserve a title shot?, well now with Overeem out I would say the winner deserves a shot at Overeem's belt, and then the winner of that deserves a shot at the UFC title.

nah

thefightingsheep - 
Chimonos Revenge - no

Would you consider them worthy of an immediate title shot?

Yes.
Winner of the GP should fight the Winner of Cain/JDS

No of course not.  It may barely break some fighter into the top 10.  And as for a shot at the UFC belt, of course not, those guys aren't even in the UFC.  They would definitely deserve a shot at Overeem's belt, however.  

I never thought that it would, but rather put them in the mix. Now that Zuffa owns it'd be good to see the winner get a shot at the winner of cain vs JDS

without overeem...or any of them that hadn't lost a fight it loses some meaning.

without overeem the tourney winner will no longer be linear heavyweight champion, which is just shitty,

Bigfoot, Cormier, Kharitonov, Barnett is still a very tough final four Phone Post

No