Anyone think Bellator can make a run at UFC

As the UFC fan base tires of the products decline, the UFC as absolutely vulnerable in the US to be over taken by another promotion. Will anyone be bigger than the UFC overall? Not likely in the near future. The UFCs strategy is clear. Expand world wide and cater to the rest of the world at the expense of the US market. With that said, long time loyal UFC fans (like myself) will look for an alternative. A better product which caters to the US fans. Dana has made it clear, he's not asking us to watch, if we don't like it don't order it, and if we don't want to watch his fights, we should order something else (he recommends the notebook).

If Bellator steps up and signs some guys (Askren, some of the WSOF guys, more free agents, UFC cast offs, etc.), count me in as I'll be following them and wont have a need to order UFC pay per views which cost the rest of the world zero or next to nothing, yet us who blit this damn thing, $55. Fuk that noise

They just need to put on good fights.

I think the term " make a run " is one that's really immeasurable .

people liked pride because they liked the product .

People liked Strikeforce because they liked the product .

People will have their preferences but good fights is they key....

People complain about over saturation in the ufc . There are plenty of good fighters in bellator that are ufc quality. Maybe not at the top in all cases but plenty could maintain roster spots for a long time.

If the ufc was the only game in town a lot of good fighters couldn't make a living .

Pride did that for fighters , Strikrforce did it for fighters , and bellator has as well now. Phone Post 3.0

Oddessa -

I'd like them to co exist without the drama. Let every fighter earn a healthy living.

Exactly Phone Post 3.0