Anyone using sportsdevil right now?

A friend of mine is at work and desperately looking for a working stream. Can PM me and I'll tell him, would be much appreciated

can I pm you a pic of my dads cock?

Luv 2 eat ur peach -

No need saw it earlier when I was ass fucking him in the ass

Beat it, kid

"A friend" vtfu for originality

OGT - A friend of mine is at work and desperately looking for a working stream. Can PM me and I'll tell him, would be much appreciated

he needs to work

CHiLLEN - "A friend" vtfu for originality
That means the world to me

Jack Furious - halp plz

Morpheus1976 -
OGT - A friend of mine is at work and desperately looking for a working stream. Can PM me and I'll tell him, would be much appreciated

he needs to work

He's on call

Thanks jack, was trying to PM you the link I found as well but can't because we aren't friends? Also think someone deleted your message

Jack Furious - have fun with your banning
Banned? You can't get banned, here.

OGT -
Luv 2 eat ur peach -

No need saw it earlier when I was ass fucking him in the ass
Did he at least cup his balls this time? When I fucked him he let them swing freely and our scrotums slammed into each other like a car wreck with each pelvic thrust. Way worth it though cuz his asshole was loose. Thankfully I like loose assholes. The more loose the asshole the better. When it feels like the head of my dick is scraping against a stucco wall inside his intestinal tract is when things get interesting. Luckily candy cane dick has a quick recovery time.

for future reference r/mmastreams is where to go.  

Lol @ Sportsdevil. The train has sailed on that one I'm afraid

For future reference r/mmastreams 

MayorPickle - Lol @ Sportsdevil. The train has sailed on that one I'm afraid
100%

A certain "finest" app seems to have disappeared from Kodi repos. Anyone else notice this

In

Eye Pee Tee Veeeeeeee

cripplersc - A certain "finest" app seems to have disappeared from Kodi repos. Anyone else notice this
Yeah it was a bitch for me to find the other day. It took like 4 repos but I found it. It was within fusion I know that much. If you can't find it let me know I'll try and retrace my steps